Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened.

devabdur

Hello,
I am a new seller of Fiverr. about 3 months ago I got a notification for verifying my Fiverr account. I didn’t understand the process of how to make it done properly and maybe I made a mistake and the result is “My account is temporarily disabled”. But I have the real information about my Govt NID Card.
I am sending messages again and again weekly to Fiverr support but they don’t respond my mail. Already more than two months is gone that I am waiting for the verification but Fiverr support don’t reply to my mail and I can’t verify my account. Now my profile all process is mutable. I can’t withdraw my funds. I can’t verify my account. I can’t delete my account also. I’m so disappointed and worried about this. Please, anyone help me. Do you have any suggestions or can you help me? I will be grateful for your help.

Thank you so much for your patience.

• Like 16
  • Sad 4
  • Congrats! 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, devabdur said:

Hello,
I am a new seller of Fiverr. about 3 months ago I got a notification for verifying my Fiverr account. I didn’t understand the process of how to make it done properly and maybe I made a mistake and the result is “My account is temporarily disabled”. But I have the real information about my Govt NID Card.
I am sending messages again and again weekly to Fiverr support but they don’t respond my mail. Already more than two months is gone that I am waiting for the verification but Fiverr support don’t reply to my mail and I can’t verify my account. Now my profile all process is mutable. I can’t withdraw my funds. I can’t verify my account. I can’t delete my account also. I’m so disappointed and worried about this. Please, anyone help me. Do you have any suggestions or can you help me? I will be grateful for your help.

Hello,
Have you get back your Fiverr account??

• Like 17
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Fiverr ID Verification: Complete Process

1. FROM FIVERR PROFILE > CLICK “VERIFY ID”
  2. THEN ON MOBILE, YOU WILL GET A LINK TO VERIFY, Or YOU MAY USE QR SCAN OPTION
  3. OPEN THE LINK WITH YOUR MOBILE BROWSER (Chrome/Brave)
  4. IT WILL ASK YOU TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR NID (take an immediate snap of NID’s clear view with no light reflection)
  5. IT WILL ASK YOU TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO (take an immediate selfie of your headshot)
  6. CLICK VERIFY

IN FEW MINUTES YOU WILL GET RESULT ON YOUR MAIL (VERIFY ACCEPTED OR NOT)

Verification is mandatory if you receive a notification. Customer Support isn’t ready to start this process for you, nor are they ready to verify your ID for you, if sent on a ticket request.

I think your ID verification failed, therefore you have to contact fiverr CS,

Best of luck...

• Like 16

• 7 months later...

Hello,
I am a seller of Fiverr, about 1 year  ago I got a notification for verifying my Fiverr account. I didn’t understand the process of how to make it done properly and maybe I made a mistake and the result is “My account is temporarily disabled”. But I have the real information about my Govt NID Card.

image.png

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...

image.thumb.png.fd1ecda2eb456ff8e4b478bb822e69a2.png

Fiver have disable my account and denied all my gigs as well. i have send many request to fiver community but they are not responding. Its about 3 months i am facing this problem. Fiver is only my source of earning and nothing what should i do now. Please help me if there is any pathway. 

• Like 8

• wp_kid locked this topic