Fiverr Community Forum

Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened

How can I fix this:

We Couldn’t Verify Your ID On Fiverr

Sorry, we weren’t able to verify your identity after multiple attempts. Therefore, your account has been restricted. You are still able to complete your active orders but cannot place or receive new ones. Please note, you can only communicate with your buyers with whom you have an active order.

3 Likes

???

I think the reasons is very clear?
" We Couldn’t Verify Your ID On Fiverr"
Why you can’t verify your id? It’s just a simple method…, using SMS or Call

Nothing you can do other than asking CS for help.
AGAIN…, They will ask you to verify your id again
If you can’t provide Fiverr CS with the ID questions, then nothing can be done.

2 Likes

Hi Patrick,
I have the same situation! Did you solve your issue? If yes, could you please let me know how did you success with it?
Thank you!!!

Hello, yes it was solved. I verified using my passport. Though it took time but it worked. Kindly verify with your passport. If it refuse, open a support ticket, and tell them your passport verification is rejected, they will give you as many chances as possible to verify. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your kind information! I just got my acc back! Fiverr CS team is the best…! They did really helpful!

Really appreciate your help again!
Ann.

1 Like

Hello Ann
I am happy you have your account back and active. Thanks.

1 Like

How long did it take them to verify you.

I had the same problem and still on it with the cs team.

The passport you uploaded, did you snap yourself or a friend snapped you?

Hello Benny
It took 3-4 days. I was doing it everyday. I took my own selfies. After uploading I would get a response that my ID can not be verified and I have made too many attempts, when that happens, I would contact the support team and they would open up my chances to verify until it was verified.

1 Like

Happy to hear that you got back your account, would you like to share your experience how did you verify your account with passport? please.
Thanks in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello Hasan. I verified using my passport. Though it took time but it worked. Kindly verify with your passport. If it refuse, open a support ticket, and tell them your passport verification is rejected, they will give you as many chances as possible to verify. Thanks.

1 Like

thank you so much for your information