Your Art? :3

caiterz

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, there’s another website i check out occasionally that offers 1,000$ prize for the top voted t-shirt design, and the subject was “food”.

Everyone on the 'net seems to obsess over Bacon, so I started drawing a slice of bacon. I thought about making a “Virtual pocket” with the bacon sticking out of the pocket… however, when I stood the bacon up like that, it kind of reminded me of a cat…

So i started making it into “Cat-bacon” (Not like, made out of cat, but like with a cat face)…

Then I thought “Hmm this one side kind of looks like a wizard hat”. So i added the wizard hat and the staff…

Then It seemed a bit… empty, so I added the egg. He’s just as confused as you are, lol.

Well, there’s another website i check out occasionally that offers 1,000$ prize for the top voted t-shirt design, and the subject was “food”.

Everyone on the 'net seems to obsess over Bacon, so I started drawing a slice of bacon. I thought about making a “Virtual pocket” with the bacon sticking out of the pocket… however, when I stood the bacon up like that, it kind of reminded me of a cat…

So i started making it into “Cat-bacon” (Not like, made out of cat, but like with a cat face)…

Then I thought “Hmm this one side kind of looks like a wizard hat”. So i added the wizard hat and the staff…

Then It seemed a bit… empty, so I added the egg. He’s just as confused as you are, lol.

Archived