Fiverr Community Forum

Your experience with Buyer Request

Hi. I don’t if it is normal to see the buyer request page empty.
I’m a new seller.

I will need your replies or experience relating to this.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Promote your GIG and try to get any order. Gradually you will find buyer request…

1 Like

Hi!
I’m also new and new sellers get less buyer request. Wait for some days you will get some soon.

1 Like

Thanks, @bakulmiah and @editormj. I will consider your points.

2 Likes

At the Very Beginning I also faced the same issue sir! But once you get an order, gradually you will find out a lot of buyer requests. In the mean time, stay active as much as you can.

1 Like

Hi! I’ve been here on Fiverr for a month now. From my experience… in the first few days nothing appeared on the BR section. After few days I started seeing requests. As of now, I have sent 100 offers from here. But there are days like today where I am seeing less requests.

So don’t worry, it’s normal! Be patient and keep refreshing the page so you’ll find something soon.

4 Likes

Sincerely, everyone replies and contribution makes me feel relax and cool. Thank you all.

I will wait more days and stay more online to see changes.

I was also confused at the beginning, but now I understand how it goes. You should reload the buyer request page from time to time. They will appear for a short time. Then you can make an offer to them.

1 Like