Your Favorite Scene In A Movie

fitrigwrites4u

This one, eh?
en.wikipedia.org

220px-Border1997.jpg

Border (1997 film)

Border is a 1997 Indian war film based on the Battle of Longewala during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, produced and directed by J. P. Dutta. The film starred an ensemble cast of Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty, Akshaye Khanna, Jackie Shroff in pivotal roles. The film is an adaptation from real life events that happened at the Battle of Longewala during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. The film was screened retrospective on August 13th 2016 at the Independence Day Film Festival jointly presented by the ...

This one, eh?

en.wikipedia.org

220px-Border1997.jpg

Border (1997 film)

Border is a 1997 Indian war film based on the Battle of Longewala during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, produced and directed by J. P. Dutta. The film starred an ensemble cast of Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty, Akshaye Khanna, Jackie Shroff in pivotal roles. The film is an adaptation from real life events that happened at the Battle of Longewala during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. The film was screened retrospective on August 13th 2016 at the Independence Day Film Festival jointly presented by the ...

Oh, 1971…

@wuerz123 Is that you in your profile picture? I thought it´s just some model that you made artistic looking. 😁

Is that you in your profile picture? I thought it´s just some model that you made artistic looking.

That’s my sister, duh… the sumo wrestler.

Just enjoy the artwork 😉

Archived