Fiverr Community Forum

Your favorite type of Clients?

My favorite type of client is one who suddenly decided to purchase a 10K custom gig from me, once a week for life. The client doesn’t really care what I send as deliver since all my work is touched with gold and clovers.

This hasn’t actually happened yet, but I’m sure it will.

7 Likes

Sadly, this is true… I might as well drop my current gig services and work as a free tutor on Fiverr. :older_man:, heck, I’d even provide free candy and sing-alongs on the way.

@thecreativeguys
Ah, the visionaries. Legend says such mythical clients are extinct by now or extremely rare to find.

@capitalquality
Alrighty… whew. That is quite a list you got there :smile:, I would most certainly have to agree on number five, since they are usually the one’s asking for the price and go nuts after hearing it.

@alexenia
Loyal customers… Don’t worry momma, we’ll get there. One day…

1 Like

One day, amiga… one day…

[details=Psst, amigo, read this…]^amiga

Don´t worry, you´re not the only one thinking everyone with short hair is an amigo, but I´m pretty sure @fonthaunt is a she. ;)[/details]

1 Like

Whoopsy daisy… Gracias for the heads up :joy:

1 Like

That is so funny! That is also sad that kids are not doing their own homework and having people do it online. I did write a paper for a college student about three years ago but that was the only one I have ever done for a kid in school. That is young at 12 to be ordering homework services online. LOL

1 Like

I wish I’d never heard from my last year example. I quoted a lot (higher part of three figures) to do a bespoke VBA application for someone who’s initial contact said something along the lines of this is simple for an expert like you (red flag, I know). I got a bunch of messages asking how I justified the estimate. I even actually explained in one how I worked the cost out. I think he sent about 14 messages after I gave up replying before he too gave up sending them.

2 Likes

Should I help one of these rascals out with their homework, I can only imagine the horror that awaits me… They will come back with an army, which would unleash hell loose. :scream: