Your favourite movie lines

sulochanea

Hello everyone,
I see some people are fed up with doing business, let’s talk about something else.What would be your answer if someone asks you that what is your favourite movie line?(Now I’m asking?)
Mine is,
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn’t have f**ked with? (spits on the ground) That’s me.-Walt from Gran Torino.

“Get away from her you b*tch!!!” From Aliens. Dang, I love that line.
The first time I heard that line (I think I was 10 or so?) I cheered at the TV screen.

Also “I will have my vengeance in this life or the next” from The Gladiator.

And of course “May the force be with you.”

I don’t remember which movie it was from, but, there was an old John Wayne film that I was watching years ago that had, perhaps, one of my all-time favorite movie lines…

John Wayne, of course, usually played the good guy in those old Westerns – the good guy standing up to the bad cowboys that rode into his town and started make trouble. At one point in the movie, John was being verbally harassed by one of these bad guys – I believe John was helping a young lady out of the stagecoach at the time, and the bad guy was trying to butt in with rude comments, etc.

The bad guy kept making inappropriate comments around the lady, and John turned to him and stated – matter-of-factly, in his best John Wayne voice…

“I didn’t know school let out this early.” (basically telling the guy, “shut up, you’re an idiot”).

It was a brilliant retort, a genius and unexpected line in an otherwise forgettable scene. 🙂

OK, probably predictable and superficial, but here it goes:

“If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.”

– Taken

P.S. I wish I could replace “ransom” with “refund” and use that line with those abusive / threatening buyers 😅

I don’t remember which movie it was from, but, there was an old John Wayne film that I was watching years ago that had, perhaps, one of my all-time favorite movie lines…

John Wayne, of course, usually played the good guy in those old Westerns – the good guy standing up to the bad cowboys that rode into his town and started make trouble. At one point in the movie, John was being verbally harassed by one of these bad guys – I believe John was helping a young lady out of the stagecoach at the time, and the bad guy was trying to butt in with rude comments, etc.

The bad guy kept making inappropriate comments around the lady, and John turned to him and stated – matter-of-factly, in his best John Wayne voice…

“I didn’t know school let out this early.” (basically telling the guy, “shut up, you’re an idiot”).

It was a brilliant retort, a genius and unexpected line in an otherwise forgettable scene. 🙂

It’s John Freakin’ Wayne.

With that voice of his, he could have said something as silly as “I’m wearing pink underwear with rubber ducks on it” and still make it sound cool and intimidating!

OK, probably predictable and superficial, but here it goes:

“If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.”

– Taken

P.S. I wish I could replace “ransom” with “refund” and use that line with those abusive / threatening buyers 😅

Well, this one is kinda deeper than the last part.And the way Liam tells it.

Archived