Fiverr Community Forum

Your First Order Experience. How was that?

Ha ha. Cool!
Why so serious about this post???
Please, you may ignore it if it bothers your rationality.

You really just made me feel SORRY for this post.

2 Likes

Very nice experience…
5 hrs of work…
got tip…

3 Likes

I’m “serious” because we’re all tired of reading the same irrational things posted here every single day.

People looking to find a magic solution that they can copy that will make them successful. It doesn’t work that way and this unprofessional approach is why Fiverr sellers have such a bad name. It hurts all of us.

2 Likes

From your experience, which one is the most important thing to do on a platform like Fiverr? Just to mention, I have been freelancing offline for many years as a content writer and translator, but, new to online platforms.

Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Hard-working, Patience,buyer saticfaction… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I See!

I’m really sorry for ruining your time.
I think, I made a bad post for starting a conversation here.

Thanks for your thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you.

It’s really good to have a conversation with you.

3 Likes

Here are some tips and advice I have written for new sellers like you:

Good luck!

4 Likes

That’s very well-written and specific.
Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Everyone is trying to rank at the top. But it would be better if you do that in a nice way. Just a thought!

2 Likes

Exactly!

Thanks for your thought.

3 Likes

I wasn’t giving advice on how to rank at the top. See that’s what I mean. You think there is a set of tasks that could help you do that. It doesn’t work that way and it’s a harmful myth.

I’m curt because it’s harmful to all of us to act like there is a magic solution that you can copy to become successful. There isn’t one.

2 Likes

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s a lot of information.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

I wasn’t saying your advising here anyone. I simply see that you’re trying to market your self every possible place. That’s fine and well that’s a good strategy.

what I’m saying is It could be a much better experience if you would do it in a nice way!

1 Like

Hello Mamun welcome to fiverr. I’m relatively new here too, it’s my 9th day today but I was able to get my first order on the second day after I joined. It’s still the only one I’ve had but I’m optimistic. It was a song writing gig which took me about 36hours to deliver (I wasn’t working on it the whole time). The delivery time was 3 days anyways.

Just looking at my app and seeing my Earning in August is motivation for me. It’s great to be paid for a natural ability. I didn’t make a lot of money on the gig but it’s great that my dashboard isn’t showing zeros. I’m still new so I can’t offer a lot of advice but I’d suggest checking the app frequently for buyers requests, doing some research about how things work on fiverr and checking these forum from time to time. I’ve picked up a lot here.
Good luck!

3 Likes

I’ve literally never done this

4 Likes

I feel happy for you that you got your first order quickly. Getting first order in a short time is always works as a motivation.

I haven’t got any yet. But I frequently check app, already sent a few offers. Let’s see how many days it takes to get my first order.

As you said this forum is really a good platform for get-to-know each other.
Thanks a lot for sharing your first order experience.

1 Like

mar·ket·ing
/ˈmärkədiNG/
noun
1 . the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.

@s_m_mamun
Have you read this thread yet? Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

1 Like

Not yet. Thanks for sharing.