Your First Order Experience. How was that?

s_m_mamun

Hello. I hope you are doing great on Fiverr.

I’m Mamun and I joined this platform very recently. So, I would love to hear from YOU about your experience on Fiverr, especially about getting your first order and how it motivated you to keep doing the great work.

• How much time did it take?
  • How it motivated you to work better?
  • What advice you will give to a newcomer like me?

Your amazing story on this platform will motivate me to do good works.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

It’s totally useless to hear how long it took people to get orders because that is entirely relative to each person and doesn’t suggest what the time will be for you.

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of threads in the forum by people answering the questions you’re asking. Why not read them?

It’s totally useless to hear how long it took people to get orders because that is entirely relative to each person and doesn’t suggest what the time will be for you.

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of threads in the forum by people answering the questions you’re asking. Why not read them?

This is his first post at least be kind to him! If he is a new seller he may not be familiar with the fiverr forum interface. Come one just be nicer

This is his first post at least be kind to him! If he is a new seller he may not be familiar with the fiverr forum interface. Come one just be nicer

Being new to the forum doesn’t mean being new to rational thought.

No one buys something because the seller has been there for a set period of time and naturally trends in purchases vary based on what people want and what is available, not on how long the seller has been here.

Thank you for your reply.

The purpose of this post is just to initiate a conversation with amazing fellow members like yours and get to know each other.

Thanks again.

Being new to the forum doesn’t mean being new to rational thought.

No one buys something because the seller has been there for a set period of time and naturally trends in purchases vary based on what people want and what is available, not on how long the seller has been here.

Ha ha. Cool!

Why so serious about this post???

Please, you may ignore it if it bothers your rationality.

You really just made me feel SORRY for this post.

Ha ha. Cool!

Why so serious about this post???

Please, you may ignore it if it bothers your rationality.

You really just made me feel SORRY for this post.

I’m “serious” because we’re all tired of reading the same irrational things posted here every single day.

People looking to find a magic solution that they can copy that will make them successful. It doesn’t work that way and this unprofessional approach is why Fiverr sellers have such a bad name. It hurts all of us.

Very nice experience…

5 hrs of work…

got tip…

From your experience, which one is the most important thing to do on a platform like Fiverr? Just to mention, I have been freelancing offline for many years as a content writer and translator, but, new to online platforms.

Thanks a lot.

From your experience, which one is the most important thing to do on a platform like Fiverr? Just to mention, I have been freelancing offline for many years as a content writer and translator, but, new to online platforms.

Thanks a lot.

Hard-working, Patience,buyer saticfaction… 🙂

I’m “serious” because we’re all tired of reading the same irrational things posted here every single day.

People looking to find a magic solution that they can copy that will make them successful. It doesn’t work that way and this unprofessional approach is why Fiverr sellers have such a bad name. It hurts all of us.

I See!

I’m really sorry for ruining your time.

I think, I made a bad post for starting a conversation here.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Thanks a lot.

From your experience, which one is the most important thing to do on a platform like Fiverr?

Here are some tips and advice I have written for new sellers like you:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Good luck!

From your experience, which one is the most important thing to do on a platform like Fiverr?

Here are some tips and advice I have written for new sellers like you:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Good luck!

That’s very well-written and specific.

Thank you for sharing.

Everyone is trying to rank at the top. But it would be better if you do that in a nice way. Just a thought!

Everyone is trying to rank at the top. But it would be better if you do that in a nice way. Just a thought!

I wasn’t giving advice on how to rank at the top. See that’s what I mean. You think there is a set of tasks that could help you do that. It doesn’t work that way and it’s a harmful myth.

I’m curt because it’s harmful to all of us to act like there is a magic solution that you can copy to become successful. There isn’t one.

Hello. I hope you are doing great on Fiverr.

I’m Mamun and I joined this platform very recently. So, I would love to hear from YOU about your experience on Fiverr, especially about getting your first order and how it motivated you to keep doing the great work.

• How much time did it take?
  • How it motivated you to work better?
  • What advice you will give to a newcomer like me?

Your amazing story on this platform will motivate me to do good works.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

What advice you will give to a newcomer like me?

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

I wasn’t giving advice on how to rank at the top. See that’s what I mean. You think there is a set of tasks that could help you do that. It doesn’t work that way and it’s a harmful myth.

I’m curt because it’s harmful to all of us to act like there is a magic solution that you can copy to become successful. There isn’t one.

I wasn’t saying your advising here anyone. I simply see that you’re trying to market your self every possible place. That’s fine and well that’s a good strategy.

what I’m saying is It could be a much better experience if you would do it in a nice way!

Hello Mamun welcome to fiverr. I’m relatively new here too, it’s my 9th day today but I was able to get my first order on the second day after I joined. It’s still the only one I’ve had but I’m optimistic. It was a song writing gig which took me about 36hours to deliver (I wasn’t working on it the whole time). The delivery time was 3 days anyways.

Just looking at my app and seeing my Earning in August is motivation for me. It’s great to be paid for a natural ability. I didn’t make a lot of money on the gig but it’s great that my dashboard isn’t showing zeros. I’m still new so I can’t offer a lot of advice but I’d suggest checking the app frequently for buyers requests, doing some research about how things work on fiverr and checking these forum from time to time. I’ve picked up a lot here.
Good luck!

I wasn’t saying your advising here anyone. I simply see that you’re trying to market your self every possible place. That’s fine and well that’s a good strategy.

what I’m saying is It could be a much better experience if you would do it in a nice way!

I simply see that you’re trying to market your self every possible place.

I’ve literally never done this

Hello Mamun welcome to fiverr. I’m relatively new here too, it’s my 9th day today but I was able to get my first order on the second day after I joined. It’s still the only one I’ve had but I’m optimistic. It was a song writing gig which took me about 36hours to deliver (I wasn’t working on it the whole time). The delivery time was 3 days anyways.

Just looking at my app and seeing my Earning in August is motivation for me. It’s great to be paid for a natural ability. I didn’t make a lot of money on the gig but it’s great that my dashboard isn’t showing zeros. I’m still new so I can’t offer a lot of advice but I’d suggest checking the app frequently for buyers requests, doing some research about how things work on fiverr and checking these forum from time to time. I’ve picked up a lot here.

Good luck!

I feel happy for you that you got your first order quickly. Getting first order in a short time is always works as a motivation.

I haven’t got any yet. But I frequently check app, already sent a few offers. Let’s see how many days it takes to get my first order.

As you said this forum is really a good platform for get-to-know each other.

Thanks a lot for sharing your first order experience.

mar·ket·ing

/ˈmärkədiNG/

noun

1 . the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.

@s_m_mamun

Have you read this thread yet? Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Archived