Your Fiverr account has been disabled33

I’ve been using Fiverr since 2 weeks and i earned kinda a good amount of money just by selling ingame values, virtual pets and live coachings. Just some hours ago i tried to log into my account to check the messages but i found out that i got banned…and the reason is: Your profile was flagged for violations of either Intellectual Property or a third party’s Terms of Service. Please be aware that offering these services is a violation of our Terms of Service. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.
This one was also the first warning i got from Fiverr, where i thought that u needed at least 3 to get permantly banned, but thats not the point. I still don’t understand why i got banned…i literally saw so many other people using my same gigs…and they can still sell them, like wtf?

I’ve been using Fiverr since 2 weeks and i earned kinda a good amount of money just by selling ingame values, virtual pets and live coachings. Just some hours ago i tried to log into my account to check the messages but i found out that i got banned…and the reason is: Your profile was flagged for violations of either Intellectual Property or a third party’s Terms of Service. Please be aware that offering these services is a violation of our Terms of Service. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.

This one was also the first warning i got from Fiverr, where i thought that u needed at least 3 to get permantly banned, but thats not the point. I still don’t understand why i got banned…i literally saw so many other people using my same gigs…and they can still sell them, like wtf?

i thought that u needed at least 3 to get permantly banned

3 is maximum, some users get banned after two warnings, or one, or no warning at all, depending on what they did.

i literally saw so many other people using my same gigs…and they can still sell them, like wtf?

They haven’t been caught yet.

You can only see the ones who haven’t been caught yet; you don’t see all the users who have been banned already.

i thought that u needed at least 3 to get permantly banned

3 is maximum, some users get banned after two warnings, or one, or no warning at all, depending on what they did.

i literally saw so many other people using my same gigs…and they can still sell them, like wtf?

They haven’t been caught yet.

You can only see the ones who haven’t been caught yet; you don’t see all the users who have been banned already.

i know, but some use those gigs since way before me

i mean, banned for copyrighting…

is it possible that someone reported me and the bot automatically banned me?

i mean, banned for copyrighting…

Or a violation of a third party’s Terms of Service. Do those games allow you to sell ingame values? Is it allowed to sell virtual pets? Most games don’t allow those things, and if they don’t allow it, Fiverr doesn’t allow it, either.

bot automatically banned me?

Permanent bans are normally done by humans (as in, more than one person) who have investigated the case.

is there any chance that if i won the case ill have my account back?

If you were banned by mistake, yes.

Alright. And what about the founds i had there in pending? I was actually waiting the 2 weeks to withdraw them and ofc i got banned 2 days before it. Will i be able to get them somehow?

Yes, in 90 days

From the TOS:

“Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.”

Yes, in 90 days

From the TOS:

“Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.”

okay, thanks

Even tho i really wish they will unban me

Archived