Your Fiverr account has been temporarily disabled

ontor_thepro

My account was fine even last night. However, this is what i am seeing today when i have logged in. But to be honest, I didn’t do anything wrong or share personal information.

“Hi Ontor,

Our system identified some issues with your account activity in regards to the integrity of our marketplace.

To keep your account safe, and to protect our marketplace, your account was temporarily disabled.

Learn more about how we protect your account.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team”

Is there anything you guys can help with? I am still able to complete my pending or or withdraw the funds. I got fiverr help respond

They said

“ I have reviewed it and found that it is currently restricted and under review. In your case, it appears that you have not followed Fiverr’s policy and/or Community standards.

You will be notified once our Team reaches a decision. At this time we cannot further disclose how long this process will take”

Do you guys have any idea how long they will take? Is there any chance to get back or I should plan for new account?

Just mentioning that i had 20 order active and around $4000 pending. I am frustrated! 😔

When they say “Our system identified some issues with your account activity in regards to the integrity of our marketplace.” did you do anything unusual with reviews/orders? Did you ever order from any of your buyers? Or maybe they thought there were too many orders in a row from the same buyer (but there shouldn’t be any problem with that really). But maybe it’s about who bought from who/how many times and/or reviews.

When they say “Our system identified some issues with your account activity in regards to the integrity of our marketplace.” did you do anything unusual with reviews/orders? Did you ever order from any of your buyers? Or maybe they thought there were too many orders in a row from the same buyer (but there shouldn’t be any problem with that really). But maybe it’s about who bought from who/how many times and/or reviews.

Yes, i do have many repeated buyers, not one but this is certainly positive. Even fiverr wants seller to keep good relation 🤨

Archived