Your Gig Exterior design is removed

Your Gig “exterior architecture design and visualization” is removed
We are a Team and we do Several Services and all jobs did 100% by us.
I did publish 3D modeling & interior design was oK,
this is our page:

https://www.fiverr.com/datec_studio

But after publishing by exterior design Gig, after few seconds Deniedand then removed

DENY REASONS

Your Gig requires modification - NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)

But they are all our job

this is the work I Used for intro image

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VqoX

I don’t this project about 11 years ago and uploaded 6-8 years ago in my portfolio accounts

Even to prove this is ours, I changed my Artstation name to my fiver account. Also, I uploaded on CG Arena but still by same my name

I don’t understand them

Your Gig “exterior architecture design and visualization” is removed

We are a Team and we do Several Services and all jobs did 100% by us.

I did publish 3D modeling & interior design was oK,

this is our page:

https://www.fiverr.com/datec_studio

But after publishing by exterior design Gig, after few seconds Deniedand then removed

DENY REASONS

Your Gig requires modification - NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)

But they are all our job

this is the work I Used for intro image

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VqoX

I don’t this project about 11 years ago and uploaded 6-8 years ago in my portfolio accounts

Even to prove this is ours, I changed my Artstation name to my fiver account. Also, I uploaded on CG Arena but still by same my name

I don’t understand them

Why not use something new and fresh instead of 11 years old design? It is probably on internet and AI was triggered. Put something else. In 11 years you must have something that is not already online.

Why not use something new and fresh instead of 11 years old design? It is probably on internet and AI was triggered. Put something else. In 11 years you must have something that is not already online.

Yeah I just realized it is automatic.

I changed, thanks. but my old work was good (I was young xD)

Just asking a simple question. When Fiverr denies a gig . Is this small warning or big warning. Thanks in advance.

When Fiverr denies a gig . Is this small warning or big warning.

All warnings are warnings. I don’t think there are any level classifications that we know. You will, of course, want to avoid any and all warnings. Being aware of the Terms of Service can help in this regard.

When Fiverr denies a gig . Is this small warning or big warning.

All warnings are warnings. I don’t think there are any level classifications that we know. You will, of course, want to avoid any and all warnings. Being aware of the Terms of Service can help in this regard.

If i am not wrong there are level of warning.

Users may receive a warning on their account for violations of our Terms of Service, or any user misconduct reported to our Trust & Safety Team. A warning will not limit account activity, but further warnings can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled, depending upon the severity of the violation.

Copied from Fiverr Page.

Now we can see “Severity of Violation” . So it means there are warning which are serious and few are not too much serious.

Correct me if i am wrong.

If i am not wrong there are level of warning.

Users may receive a warning on their account for violations of our Terms of Service, or any user misconduct reported to our Trust & Safety Team. A warning will not limit account activity, but further warnings can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled, depending upon the severity of the violation.

Copied from Fiverr Page.

Now we can see “Severity of Violation” . So it means there are warning which are serious and few are not too much serious.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Fiverr does not provide ranked warnings. If you receive any warning, that warning counts equally against your total violations. Work to avoid ALL warnings, and you’ll be fine.

Fiverr does not provide ranked warnings. If you receive any warning, that warning counts equally against your total violations. Work to avoid ALL warnings, and you’ll be fine.

Okay great thanks. I checked my warning status and its says "Your account doesn’t have any active warnings at the moment.

Keep up the good work!".

But what is active warning.

Okay great thanks. I checked my warning status and its says "Your account doesn’t have any active warnings at the moment.

Keep up the good work!".

But what is active warning.

A warning that is “active”, likely refers to any warning that you’ve received in the last 30 days. If you have a warning in the last 30 days, you will not be be promoted to a higher seller level (during the time that warning counts against your 30 days).

A warning that is “active”, likely refers to any warning that you’ve received in the last 30 days. If you have a warning in the last 30 days, you will not be be promoted to a higher seller level (during the time that warning counts against your 30 days).

Alright, thank you. @jonbaas Few days ago my gig was denied as i didn’t know it was violating third party ToS. I contact CS and discussed my issue with them. They helped me and issue was resolved. But when my gig was denied i didn’t see any message as well. I was able to see the same message like you currently have no warning.

• 11 months later...

Archived