Your gigs are not showing up on Fiverr! CHECK

jackyheshi

I have noticed recently that a few gigs are not listed on Fiverr even though it says active. It comes up on the seller’s profile, however if, you manually check for it, it won’t be there. This is not only me, but I have checked a few other sellers as well.

An easy way of checking is, to be online on Fiverr and set your level rank as well as check off" show online sellers" within the subcategory you are in.

Another method to check is to type in the title of you gig, and set you level rank.

This of course won’t be reliable if you had modified your gig for the past couple of days. It’s been 6 days for me, and I can’t find my gig in the search engine through the subcategories

I have contacted Customer Support but they said I have recently modified my gig, which is untrue. It’s been untouched for 6 days!

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, Fiverr Customer Support person I spoke to said that they were having loads of gigs waiting to be approved before being listed in the search Index.

Tbh, I don’t believe them but my gig is finally in the search engine after they forward my case to the Editorial Team.
The sad thing is that my impressions are super low.
Probably I’m getting all the impressions from Buyer Requests. Feeling sad 😦

Some gigs don’t show up for legitimate reasons, like non-compliance with editorial focus. Gigs like that are still allowed to exist but are not shown in search. Some people also search by scrolling and scrolling instead of using to title search or filters.

I have seen cases where the gig was just not in search and the seller wasn’t at fault. So far CS seems reasonable about fixing those on request - eventually. 😉

When you submit multiple tickets too fast it can get you in a big bind. The tickets go to multiple agents and confusion turns to annoyance. You really need to wait when you submit one ticket. CS will sometimes just close the tickets. If you send more, it becomes spam and you get blocked. Patience is a big key on CS tickets.

Hello I’m new and I just posted my first gig. And I’m having this same issue!

I’m really sorry if I’m rule 2 of forum which says not to share gigs outside “My Fiverr Gigs”, but can someone check my gig and let me know if I did something wrong?

I edited my gig to add tags and edited the title to a shorter one yesterday, My gig is live in my dashboard but I can’t find it in search.

Can anyone please help me out? Should I contact fiverr support?

Guest article_profits

Thanks for the eye opener. I’ve been seeing considerably low activity on my real estate gig. Only sales I make are from repeat buyers. Its depressing. Am trying this search thing now.

Archived