Your Gigs is creative

qattaftech

Thank you for the compliment.

I think creating a gig that there is a demand for, using proven marketing techniques to attract buyers, and having great customer service and excellent skills will make more of a difference.

Yup that makes. but in some cases, you will see the ugly and incomplete gigs have quite hundreds more orders then your creative ones. but here what actually benifits is, if your gig is cool and creative, m sure the buyer will get the first eye and will be more attracted to listen your demands. so he can feel you as a brand instead of a freelancer selling is services on cheap rates. so you can demand a good Budget based on Good Quality. so it helps more to get trust of buyer.
Appreciate your observance… thankyou

I think creating a gig that there is a demand for, using proven marketing techniques to attract buyers, and having great customer service and excellent skills will make more of a difference.

welcome. ya sure i m agreed with this skills make it different but here gig are the way for first look of your work.

I think Skill is important factor! on gig some time the gig which is not look good totally getting orders…

Yup that makes. but in some cases, you will see the ugly and incomplete gigs have quite hundreds more orders then your creative ones. but here what actually benifits is, if your gig is cool and creative, m sure the buyer will get the first eye and will be more attracted to listen your demands. so he can feel you as a brand instead of a freelancer selling is services on cheap rates. so you can demand a good Budget based on Good Quality. so it helps more to get trust of buyer.

Appreciate your observance… thankyou

Yup ! you gave a good word “Brand” . Buyer always attracted on such things .

Thanks for adding more word to this.

Archived