Your help is needed

head_way3

Be as detailed as possible, clear your doubts, make sure you have portfolio. Always show respect to your buyer. include “I will be expecting your response”. Be as friendly as possible. Never copy paste buyers request

Thanks so much. But how do I send my portfolio no space is provided for that.

Thanks so much. But how do I send my portfolio no space is provided for that.

Build a website and include your portfolio. If you can’t afford a domain name and hosting. There are free subdomains and freehostings available. Like wordpress.com , blogger , 000webhost.com , wix etc several hundreds of other available and then include your website link in the buyers request.

Build a website and include your portfolio. If you can’t afford a domain name and hosting. There are free subdomains and freehostings available. Like wordpress.com , blogger , 000webhost.com , wix etc several hundreds of other available and then include your website link in the buyers request.

It is against the Terms of Service to share off Fiverr contact details so make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. If you type “sharing portfolios” in the search bar above there are lots of posts on the topic.

It is against the Terms of Service to share off Fiverr contact details so make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. If you type “sharing portfolios” in the search bar above there are lots of posts on the topic.

@lloydsolutions Hey, I never shared fiverr contact details. I’m here to help new sellers get started their freelancing career.

Archived