Your impressions and how to improve

lvcrvart

I’m a new member who would like to try her best to give buyers a great service. I think that first of all I will need a good presentation for my gigs, but alone I couldn’t do much. Would you mind to give me your opinion?
I created two gigs: one in which I will draw an OC or a fan art and the other where I will sketch a portrait. (Here the links)

favicon-32x32.png.1dfbd53d95bd1b8116f2f0a9841c8b92.png Fiverr.com
draw-a-realistic-portrait-18fd.thumb.jpeg.bb976d6ea9e19a1c85de83f5cce3da07.jpeg

Lvcrvart: I will draw a realistic portrait for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Lvcrvart will draw a realistic portrait. | I will draw a portrait starting from a photo. The figure can be anything, a person, an animal or even an object, but I will | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.1dfbd53d95bd1b8116f2f0a9841c8b92.png Fiverr.com
draw-an-original-character.thumb.jpg.6ff0cb745eb8ee01ffd3d63b986098d5.jpg

Lvcrvart: I will draw your character or yourself in my style for $5 on...

For only $5, Lvcrvart will draw your character or yourself in my style. | This gig permits you to order:Original charactersD&D or other roleplay charactersFan artsportraitI will not draw:MechaFurryDetailed backgroundThe style used for this gig...

I would like to ask other few things:
• Is it better to have lots of gigs or few?
• If more is better, what do you suggest I can do taking in consideration my abilities?

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I read that in order to receive more buyers requests you should create gigs in different categories. At the moment I have a gig in portraits & caricatures and another in comics & cartoons. I prefer these categories, but since I have an academic instruction in fine arts I can also do other things. Obviously I will only create gigs in which I’m sure I can offer a great service to my customers, but do you have any suggestions?

Here are my gigs if you want to check and let me know what do you think I can do.

favicon-32x32.png.82bbea3371eb8926c64ddea692aae57d.png Fiverr.com
draw-an-original-character.thumb.jpg.807d53f0a37e498f0bb228a08aea9492.jpg

Lvcrvart: I will draw your character or yourself in my style for $5 on...

For only $5, Lvcrvart will draw your character or yourself in my style. | This gig permits you to order:Original charactersD&D or other roleplay charactersFan artsportraitI will not draw:MechaFurryDetailed backgroundThe style used for this gig...

favicon-32x32.png.82bbea3371eb8926c64ddea692aae57d.png Fiverr.com
draw-a-realistic-portrait-18fd.thumb.jpeg.8160c2d1ad4949667ed9da8297e1365a.jpeg

Lvcrvart: I will draw a realistic portrait for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Lvcrvart will draw a realistic portrait. | I will draw a portrait starting from a photo. The figure can be anything, a person, an animal or even an object, but I will | Fiverr

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello lvcvart. I have a few suggestions… You might want to check other categories with your keyword. Or, you can try for having a micro-niche, meaning you can provide services with your academic instruction in fine arts. Note for yourself, that Fiverr cannot have an academic services in the name of buyers, so you should working with another title. If you still confused, you might want to check lifestyle categories, in sub “other”.
Hope it helps! Good luck!

• Thanks 2

• 2 years later...

I took a hiatus too and I agree on the fact that things are difficult to catch up. I never have serious clients, just scammers, and when I get matched with a new possible one the match is just not suited for what I offer. I draw 2d illustrations and comics, but sometimes people ask me to draw 3d games which I simply can't.

I will just drop my gig Here in case someone can help me reviving the profile just a bit.

• Thanks 2