Fiverr Community Forum

Your Level Doesn't Matter

How did you know that?

1. 80% of my orders are repeat orders from buyers who used me before I was TRS.
  2. 20% are word of mouth referrals from previous buyers (and they tell me that when they contact me).
3 Likes

That’s huge… :clap: congratulation!
Please start a thread and give us tips to gain more repeat orders. Based on your personal experience.

1 Like

Learned something new. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes. Obviously. A big number of people address others as Dear, Sir , Madam. But, they don’t know it’s unprofessional and it’s not giving any return. Thanks for sharing the information.

Thank you for your good information.

Thanks for sharing informative content

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this amazing helpful tips.

You are absolutely right. If the quality of the work speakes louder, then level doesn’t matter at all.

Its really helpful information for us …

couldn´t agree more with you @humanissocial

Thank you for sharing this article :heart:

Thanks for this helpful post

Great article I just read ! thank you

It’s really helpful.

Thank you for great information!!

Thank you very much for your information…It’s really helpful

Very interesting discussion!

My level MAY drop if I don’t get additional sales over the next few weeks due to having to cancel one order after the buyer started making requests that I couldn’t fulfill. It’s frustrating too because over the 6 years I’ve been a part of Fiverr - my overall cancellation rate is 2.7% (15 cancelled orders vs. 554 completed ones).

I wish in times of extra slow sales - like during Covid-19 for me - Fiverr would take into consideration the large® picture instead of just the small one.

1 Like

Thank you ! Dear. For your useful information.

I agree with you to some extent, but it can not be generalized because level matters for many of the buyers

1 Like