Fiverr Community Forum

Your Level Doesn't Matter

You are true brother

useful info. Thank you for your Tips

Hello @humanissocial
Thanks for sharing your information.

Its help me to improve my skill because now am understand if i have skill dont need to worry about level

Thanks for your good information.

Many people won’t realize that this is a sales pitch.

Many many thanks for sharing this information.

She said it, “DEAL WITH IT”

@humanissocial
Very good information :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you so much :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Can only agree with this, I had no trouble getting sales on my no rating new gig because I considered what buyers were looking for and prehandled any potential reticence in the description. Made sure my video was better than the L2 gigs performing well and now in 3 months on here I’m about to be Level 2 myself. Conscientiously written gigs and amazing customer service no matter the level goes miles.

2 Likes

Definitely an interesting take. While I do think being a Top Rated Seller has some pretty great benefits, like being able to access your money faster, put up more gigs, etc. etc. It’s a proven fact that you don’t need to be a TRS to make the most money on the platform. I saw the earnings from November for myself, compared to some of my TRS friends, and while they normally make more than me, this month I came out on top. Rank isn’t the end all be all.

1 Like

Thank you, as a New seller, I find this advice very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, Very good information sharing

Wrong.

Old post is when is something over 1-2 or more years old. One month is not old.

The problem is that we have heart if you just want to say thank you, instead of thank you.

But anyone can add to topic if the added part improves the content.

1 Like

Thank you so much…helpful topic :100:

thanks for your valuable information

Thanks for valuable tips.

I learn alot to all members thanks

thank you for your information.

Thank you so so much for saing that!
I was very worried about having no level so far but now I can say that level matters not as much as your skills and polite communication.