Your message was blocked by our Trust and Safety team due to a Terms of Service violation. Buyer won't be able to see it

qaiserabbas

actually two links were there. Tutorial and privnote link.

privnote contain DB Password, which we use to send password of databases.

I think privnote link was the one which caused the trouble.

Something like that should be sent in a text message on the order page probably. That way it’s all out in the open assuming it is needed for your job.

You should ask customer support how to do this so you won’t get in trouble.

• Like 11

Something like that should be sent in a text message on the order page probably. That way it’s all out in the open assuming it is needed for your job.

they blocked the message, but they have not sent me warning yet.

Is it normal ? or do i get one after sometime?

• Like 10

FYI, Fiverr does not like privnote links. Others users have received warnings for these.

P.S. Misscrystal, I meant to respond to @qaiserabbas.

• Like 12

• 3 years later...
Guest msaccessexpert

Your message was labeled as spam and blocked by our Trust and Safety team. ... won't be able to see it

I received a notification regarding a brief, when I send an offer the above message was displayed. Can anyone guide me what to do now? or what will be the next step? Should I send buyer an offer again?

3 hours ago, msaccessexpert said:

Should I send buyer an offer again?

Obviously not. That message violates rules somehow and was blocked. If you’ll attempt to do it again you might be banned. 

you can try to attach the text of your proposal here so we could advise you what was wrong with it 

• Like 13

• 6 months later...
On 4/7/2022 at 12:58 AM, msaccessexpert said:

Your message was labeled as spam and blocked by our Trust and Safety team. ... won't be able to see it

I received a notification regarding a brief, when I send an offer the above message was displayed. Can anyone guide me what to do now? or what will be the next step? Should I send buyer an offer again?

same happened with me. I sent message first, the message was not objectionable but still faced the issue. then I sent an offer from same brief and he accepted it. Just want to ask you did you receive any violation warning from fiverr?

• Like 10

• 8 months later...