Fiverr Forum

Your photo or your friends picture is cartoon

I Will Your Photo Or Your Friends Picture Is Cartoon :rofl:

One of the nicest gifts that can be made at Christmas or in any occasion is the cartoon image of the person.
This type of painting is very rare and a little can draw it and called “Victor Art - vector art” is a digital drawing or abstract on the program Alfotoshob.
After drawing the picture you can print it in a box or on a tichirt or whatever and it will be a unique gift.

Do not worry about the quality I will deliver to you high quality.
As for size I control it as I want, just ask for the right size for you and I will hand it to you as you requested.

Note: I take special care especially in pictures of women. Do not worry about the privacy of your photos.
Your photo you want to draw - you tell me that I received your photo and then delivered it to you within 3 hours.

Jello Soltan!

You posted in the wrong category! Post moved to MFG.

Remember, My Fiverr Gigs is the correct category to advertise your gig(s). :nerd_face:

Btw ~ have you seen Eoin today?

Thanks you so much for Note :ok_hand:

You should create a new gig for this service. That way it’ll have a more relevant URL.

Good luck with it.

Thanks you so much :wink:

Yes this is my nuisance link
Your photo or your friends picture is cartoon

I had a service in this link :wink:

Soltangig

See what’s wrong with this screenie? It’s false advertising and could annoy buyers.
Why not start fresh? The gig didn’t incur any reviews, so delete this one and create one with an appropriate URL.

No, I am not a liar :wink:

I want to change it but it does not respond

Communicate with a team fiverr

I had a service in this link :wink:

Delete the gig and start a new one. You can do this by clicking Selling > Gigs and selecting the gig you wish to delete.

Then, create a new gig. That way you’ll have a relevant link you can share on social media or on forums.

P.s. Didn’t you promise us you’d release a life-changing gig by the 15th? Or did I dream that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, this is a problem that guides me as well thank you so much

nikavoice I am not a liar :wink:
Please remove comment :wink:

You’re being dramatic here.

I never said you were a liar. I was pointing out the obvious and giving you tips to solve the nuisance.
Do you know that users can flag your gig for what I pointed out to you? I gave you heads up. Be thankful!

Thanks you so much nikavoice yes I care about your observation Thank you again

Aside from the gig link, how’s business going for you, Soltan? Are you getting many messages or inquiries?

Aside from the gig link, how’s business going for you, Soltan? yes :ok_hand:
Are you getting many messages or inquiries? no :wink:

Oh. Well, people will start going on vacation soon. Hopefully they’ll come check out your Morocco gigs.

:crossed_fingers:

hahahaha yes/// :rofl:

yes sara people will start going on vacation soon.
Hopefully :slightly_smiling_face:
With success For everyone