Your Thoughts on Advertising in Fiverr Groups?

musiclover

So I was browsing the internet, and decided to look up some fiverr related groups (yahoo, facebook, etc). As I was going through a few posts, I started to wonder how beneficial these groups really are. From what I see, its just a bunch of sellers posting their gig links, and some people even spamming other people’s wall posts. Some people don’t even explain what they do, what to expect, etc., they just post a link and expect people to be intrigued enough to click on it. I can understand a place that actually engages in real discussions, but a place that just post links seem a bit useless. Are these posts/links considered social signals? What do you guys think?

My thoughts: It seem like it would be better to target your specific market. Yes fiverr groups offer a common interest, but if everyone is shoving links down visitors’ throats, how can anyone prosper in that group?

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yeah, its pretty awesome. I’ve gotten some great ideas and tips from the forum. People’s willingness to share motivates me to help others as well. This is the only forum that I’m actually active in. Fiverr has changed my life as well. This is the first online business that I’ve been able to earn money consistently and I’m so appreciative for what Fiverr offers. 🙂

-Nakita

Archived