Fiverr Community Forum

Your World Domination

Let’s talk about it, dear sellers :slight_smile:
What is your world domination stats?
What is the most unique country for YOU in the list, from where you had recieved an order?

Mine - 17%.
I recieved an order from Lesotho :slight_smile:

5 Likes

World Domination 77%. I do not have from Lesotho. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine is 17% too. Learned a new country name today. It’s beautiful.

3 Likes

I finally got Mongolia. It’s my understanding there isn’t much internet in that country so I was delighted. Oddly enough I think the client’s country in her profile shows Russian Federation.

6 Likes

I never realised I was kinda big in Indonesia with 151 sales.

Mine is 39%.

6 Likes

My world domination is kinda pathetic compared to everyone else’s - 6%. Qatar is the most unusual … most of mine are US and UK …

4 Likes

Mine is a mere 8%. Roughly 70% of my orders are from the U.S. with the 2nd and 3rd being from regular buyers in Latvia and Saudi Arabia, respectively. I have a buyer from Brunei in queue right now.

2 Likes

My world domination 15%

2 Likes

I have one sale in Papua New Guinea which is another place that might not have as big a presence on the internet. I would love to get Haiti, Cuba, these are not as internet friendly places too. Any islands in the Caribbean would be cool. So far only Jamaica, Bahamas, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic have ordered from me.
There are lots of little countries in the Caribbean Sea.

3 Likes

77% is amazing! You can see that you’re clearly doing really well here, congrats!

Our’s is 30%. I think Fiverr’s analytics (or lack of) kind of suck overall, but I really like the world domination one!

4 Likes

It looks like you have Haiti! :green_circle:

All those countries that end in “stan” may not have widespread internet from the looks of it, the ones to the west of India.

2 Likes

35% for me. I have all of Europe except Portugal, Bosnia, Serbia, and Norway. It’s fun to track this.

2 Likes

Haiti 2 sales, Bahamas 19, Jamaica 34, Dominican Rep 31.

3 Likes

@gogugmg You’re sales are incredible. I wasn’t even sure anyone has internet in Haiti. I’ve been there. I see one you don’t have, Yemin. But you have Greenland!

I’ve learned more geography from this than I did in school.

3 Likes

I did not even know that country existed!

Most of my orders are from there too–65%.

I have 3 from there.

My World domination is 29%.

3 Likes

I’m russian and don’t have orders from Russia LOL :slight_smile:

2 Likes