Here are three common things people who market on social media do hoping they will get a massive number of messages waiting for them here on Fiverr or any other platform:
- Posting about their gigs all the time or what they do (as if anyone cares)
- Sending people random messages out of the blue.
- Posting (or rather spamming) social media groups and communities.
Sad to say they come back and see that no one has messaged them. No one will! Because they’re doing it all wrong.
Here are things you should be doing:
- Replying to relevant posts and sharing them
- Adding or following people who matter or could matter.
- Following trends and making a post about it.
- Pin a post that offers a value proposition to your wall (make it clear and attractive what you do).
- Don’t be in a hurry. Everything done right will add up and you’ll reap the results soon.