Y’all need to realize that making a Fiverr account and creating some gigs doesn’t mean you’ll be an instant success and Top Rated Seller making a 6 figure salary within the first month. The seller pool in almost all the fields is heavily saturated with sellers. You’re not special.
Knowing this, don’t ask inane questions like “how to get my first order” or “how to get level one in a month” or anything that has to do with “how to” get instant success. Success on this site is not guaranteed. There are tips that can heighten your chances of getting buyers, but nothing is surefire. Also know that all of these tips have already been exhausted and posted in the Tips section, and there’s no need to ask questions the answer to is on the Fiverr site or the Forum.
Some things you could do are
- Familiarize yourself with the Fiverr site (TOS, Seller Support Center, etc.)
- Take a Learn course or two if you can afford it
- Invest in yourself and your business
- Read before you write.
- Be patient
- Read over some of the top forum posts on success if you’re looking for some free professional development.
- Ask a question that’s been asked and answered a million times over