YouTube Promotion

smartcoder3

Well, I think that’s the whole idea of promotion 😉 Not to mention that, for example, anyone can make a video of your services with a link to your gigs, not just you, so Fiverr wouldn’t even be able to verify or use that against sellers.

Doing the opposite (i.e. promoting videos on your Fiverr gigs) would probably not be allowed.

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s completely ‘legal’ both from Fiverr’s point of view and Youtube’s.

YT links are allowed in profiles and gig descriptions, so you can use a YT video to clarify anything not covered in your gig video, description etc.

Well, I think that’s the whole idea of promotion 😉 Not to mention that, for example, anyone can make a video of your services with a link to your gigs, not just you, so Fiverr wouldn’t even be able to verify or use that against sellers.

Doing the opposite (i.e. promoting videos on your Fiverr gigs) would probably not be allowed.

I’ve read somewhere on fiverr that it’s not allowed to promote through google ads or smth. I don’t know why and how they are going to verify who actually promoted it, but there it is.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’ve read somewhere on fiverr that it’s not allowed to promote through google ads or smth. I don’t know why and how they are going to verify who actually promoted it, but there it is.

We’re not allowed to promote through Google Adwords, but YouTube’s fine. 🙂

• 2 years later...

Archived