Before I start, I am claiming complete intellectual property rights from this moment onwards over what I am calling ‘Youtube Psychology.’
In short, Youtube Psychology is a new science whereby I analyze peoples Youtube watching habits and pass verdict on how messed up (or fully compos mentis) a person is.
Watch a lot of videos about how to do CPR on passed out unicorns? Your living in a dream world! Unicorns don’t exist and the reality is that you are probably sitting in a darkened room right now by the mummified corpse of a postman you invited in for a cup of tea six years ago.
See, I’m a real Youtube Psychology genius.
Now, to make things fair, I have been watching a lot of you tube videos recently about:
- A man who systematically opens antique army ration packs and eats the contents
- Re-runs of a 1990’s UK comedy series called ‘The News Today’
- Re-runs of various early 2000’s comedy sketch shows by two comedians called Mitchel & Webb
- The upcoming new Star Trek series
- How to make puff/flaky pasty with pea flour and no form of animal fat or hydrogenated vegetarian/vegan fat alternatives
- How to get rid of mice without killing or injuring them
The verdict on my psychological character? I am completely normal.