Zero impressions since 3 days after posting a new gig!

midhun_rk

Hi Midun_rk, yeah it happens, be calm about it. From the scratch, you have to begin marketing your gigs on your social media platforms to gain more impression. It could be among the last pages thereby making it difficult for buyers to see. All you have to do is to put in some extra efforts and be sure that your gig would rise and receive more impressions. After you also get your first gig and receive a 5 star review, maintain that standard and be sure that your gig would do well, cheers!

Hi Midun_rk, yeah it happens, be calm about it. From the scratch, you have to begin marketing your gigs on your social media platforms to gain more impression. It could be among the last pages thereby making it difficult for buyers to see. All you have to do is to put in some extra efforts and be sure that your gig would rise and receive more impressions. After you also get your first gig and receive a 5 star review, maintain that standard and be sure that your gig would do well, cheers!

Thank you, 🙂

I’m creating a new gig. My gig is about “build and design WordPress, and host it as a static site for free for a lifetime”.
My doubt is, Will I be able to use words like “FREE” on my gig title?

Does it raise any flag on my gig?

Thanks

I’m creating a new gig. My gig is about “build and design WordPress, and host it as a static site for free for a lifetime”.

My doubt is, Will I be able to use words like “FREE” on my gig title?

Does it raise any flag on my gig?

Thanks

and host it as a static site for free for a lifetime

But by offering to host it for free for a lifetime wouldn’t that be over 30 days of service duration (and maybe against the TOS)?

It’s not the word ‘free’ that I’d be concerned about - it’s the word ‘lifetime’.

If you read Fiverr’s terms of service they clearly state:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials: * Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration.

SOURCE: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

I think it can be argued that offering a lifetime service extends beyond 30 days, therefore your gig and possibly you will be removed from Fiverr.

EDIT: Just want to acknowledge @uk1000 who suggested the same.

Hi, My gig is about ‘static site with WordPress’. As this is not much familiar to people I need to provide them guidance through my blog for future usage.
So is it possible to refer links through the Fiverr platform? (in chat, requirements or description)

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Archived