Zip file is safe for order delivery

kushalmodi633

Why do you want to cancel the order? Once it’s delivered, the customer has gotten what they paid for and the order is complete – unless they request a revision.

I am asking that the client download the files and after that can he cancel the order himself? I have sent my work completed but I am showing this message “This order will be marked as complete in 3 days.”

Ah! I don’t think you have anything to worry about – at that stage the buyer would have to contact customer service in order to get a refund, and the buyer would have to prove (to CS) that the order was not delivered as described on the gig page. As long as you’ve delivered what you said you would deliver, the buyer doesn’t really have grounds for cancellation.

I wouldn’t worry about it 🥳

Ah! I don’t think you have anything to worry about – at that stage the buyer would have to contact customer service in order to get a refund, and the buyer would have to prove (to CS) that the order was not delivered as described on the gig page. As long as you’ve delivered what you said you would deliver, the buyer doesn’t really have grounds for cancellation.

I wouldn’t worry about it 🥳

ohh thank you so much. i’m safe… 😊

I am asking that the client download the files and after that can he cancel the order himself? I have sent my work completed but I am showing this message “This order will be marked as complete in 3 days.”

“This order will be marked as complete in 3 days.”

This is normal massage from fiverr, In future after deliver order you will get his massage every time. If buyer do not give revision or review , you will get money after 3 days.

Archived