Can anybody help how to rank the GIG on first page?

experties_1

You do realize that on this current system the “First page” is custom for every user. It used to work like what you think, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t anymore. Just RNG.

I have created 7 GIGs but all are not showing in the search and their impressions are also not well ? Is there any tip to increase impression and clicks ?

I’d reduce it to 1-2 gigs to start. From what I’ve experienced, the more gigs you have the more the system “Spreads you out” in the search results. It’s a ratio thing. You’re getting 7x LESS exposure because you are all over the place and most of them are falling way down in the rankings.

Do a search in your category and pretend you are a buyer.
What will a buyer search for first? Usually: 1) Insanely fast turnaround 2) best price So make sure that your gig fits into those most desirable traits over on the left.

You’re not getting any right now, so go for a 1 hr. turnaround time (Or however fast you can physically work) and deliver on it. Blow away everyone’s expectations. Fiverr ranking system DOES take turnaround time into account.

I’d reduce it to 1-2 gigs to start. From what I’ve experienced, the more gigs you have the more the system “Spreads you out” in the search results. It’s a ratio thing. You’re getting 7x LESS exposure because you are all over the place and most of them are falling way down in the rankings.

Do a search in your category and pretend you are a buyer.

What will a buyer search for first? Usually: 1) Insanely fast turnaround 2) best price So make sure that your gig fits into those most desirable traits over on the left.

You’re not getting any right now, so go for a 1 hr. turnaround time (Or however fast you can physically work) and deliver on it. Blow away everyone’s expectations. Fiverr ranking system DOES take turnaround time into account.

Thanks liquidlettuce for your help. I will make changes now.

• 10 months later...

Archived