Can anyone here have a look at my gig and suggest improvements or point out the wrongs

shehryar_k91

It has been quite a while since i published my first gig on fiver. so far i have got just one order. I am not getting any response from the offers i send to any buyer requests. I have done so far whatever i could to get my gig running. But all in vain. I will be thankful to anyone who can suggest. Your comments will mean a lot and i hope they will make a difference.
Link to my profile is:
https://www.fiverr.com/shehryar_k91

Thanks in advance.
Regards!
Shehryar Khan

HI, @shehryar_k91 ,

please read my recent topic and i hope you will got your answer

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How To Get First Sale on Fiverr?

HI, 1. First of all, you need to create at least 3-5 unique gig with an eye-catching Featured image.(Take minimum 7 days for creation 1 gig if need.) 2. every day,Try to send the offer of 10 buyer request.(in 30days 300 offer . i think you will get...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 160 ❤

HI, @shehryar_k91 ,

please read my recent topic and i hope you will got your answer

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How To Get First Sale on Fiverr?

HI, 1. First of all, you need to create at least 3-5 unique gig with an eye-catching Featured image.(Take minimum 7 days for creation 1 gig if need.) 2. every day,Try to send the offer of 10 buyer request.(in 30days 300 offer . i think you will get...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 160 ❤

Thank you @rajugreenlover…!

I will surely give it a read.

Hello Shehryar,

I viewed your profile, this is a polished version of your description:

Hello Everyone !

I am a Website designer and Wordpress Expert. I have been helping people build their dreams from scratch and beautifying them on WP Platform for the last four years.

Contact me if you want your ideas up and live on wordpress and i will help you beautify them beyond AWESOME.

Also, you have the ability to create 7 gigs as a new seller for a reason, use it! Your description says you create WordPress websites but you don’t even have a gig for that. That would make you look like a lazy seller.

Browse around your niche and category, see what other sellers are offering and they’re getting sales. Go back to your sketch book and crafts gigs that offer much more (if you have the skills to provide them).

Use your buyer requests diligently. Are you being professional about the requests you send? Are you answering the request and providing a solution to the buyer’s problem by telling him what you will do to help him or are you only asking him to give you a chance because you really need a sale?

Get back to work man, your profile and your gigs are your online shop. Fill them up with relevant gigs and be professional in your presentations.

You’ll get your orders soon enough.

Archived