Eugh! Rough start

benrittmann

Alright, so maybe its only been a few days! I hear that some get a whole lot of sales in their first month while others can get as little as one.

So, I’ve been looking towards other more successful accounts to see if they do anything, outside of stellar reviews and finished work portfolios.

How did everyone else experience their first month? Did it take an epiphany and a change to get going or was it a slow, gradually building trickle?

Well for me it went a little of both. It took about a week or so and after that I was able to get one or two orders every other day. I will say though, that I looked at your profile and with only one gig it lessens the likelihood of being seen. I would say try to add at least one more gig. That way you can double the amount of exposure? 🙂 your gig looks awesome though! I am excited to see you succeed!

When I started I got my first order after 2 days of joining the website, and with it, I made also my first $100. My first month was unexpectedly a good one, I made $260.
After that, you realize there are periods of low amount of work, that may not depend on you.

Really like your gig. You are very talented. Some sellers take months to get their first sale so you need to be patient. Best wishes for your success! 🙂

I have the weirdest luck! Just as you mention this, I get my first sale!

It was a buyer’s request, so I did have to reach out, but still…! This is better circumstance than I anticipated

Well for me it went a little of both. It took about a week or so and after that I was able to get one or two orders every other day. I will say though, that I looked at your profile and with only one gig it lessens the likelihood of being seen. I would say try to add at least one more gig. That way you can double the amount of exposure? 🙂 your gig looks awesome though! I am excited to see you succeed!

I did have other gigs… but I ‘paused’ them because I felt they weren’t quite ready yet. I might ‘unpause’ them once I get some better samples up.

I have the weirdest luck! Just as you mention this, I get my first sale!

It was a buyer’s request, so I did have to reach out, but still…! This is better circumstance than I anticipated

You just started, work hard 🙂

Find out what people need, then offer 😉

speaking of LUCK,

Read This:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Luck! Is it really matter on Fiverr?

Well, From the definition of luck, it is something like "success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions". I have to tell you a story to explain what I want to say! Let's begin: "Two people walking through the...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 34 ❤

Best wishes for ya!

Archived