Its More Than 6 Months But Still Fiverr Have Not Fixed The Problem (Who's Laughing Now?)

wesleysem

By judging the way your ticket titles are written (and most likely the tickets themselves), I’d say Customer Support may have decided to put your problem in the lowest priority, because they don’t like people who talk to them that way. More so, creating multiple tickets on the same problem will mark them as spam eventually.

They solved all my problems every single time for 7 years, but I always talked to them politely, respectful and without pressing them in any way, just like I want my clients to treat me 😉

So I’d revise my attitude towards them if I were you - treat them the way you want people to treat you 🙂

And have some patience and don’t rush people like this to reply to you, be it in the forum, CS or real life.

By judging the way your ticket titles are written (and most likely the tickets themselves), I’d say Customer Support may have decided to put your problem in the lowest priority, because they don’t like people who talk to them that way. More so, creating multiple tickets on the same problem will mark them as spam eventually.

They solved all my problems every single time for 7 years, but I always talked to them politely, respectful and without pressing them in any way, just like I want my clients to treat me 😉

So I’d revise my attitude towards them if I were you - treat them the way you want people to treat you 🙂

And have some patience and don’t rush people like this to reply to you, be it in the forum, CS or real life.

Check out his old thread…

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
e1bd2997c29abef7c94881ce9f085e12562a8d0d_1_447x499.png

Why Fiverr is so Irresponsible and Unprofessional

Its been more than 22 days since I asked fiverr to fix my account problem and they never fix it. Matter of my account hold my earnings and I am worried not to get scammed by fiverr.... Please check this screenshots....

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 15 ❤

WS_Fiverr.thumb.png.e7d13eafa6ef4484c6644c9a72e85ae0.png

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

Why Fiverr is so Irresponsible and Unprofessional

Its been more than 22 days since I asked fiverr to fix my account problem and they never fix it. Matter of my account hold my earnings and I am worried not to get scammed by fiverr.... Please check this screenshots....

Well, I did imagine the OP pressed CS for a reply every single day.

OP needs to have some patience with people, as rushing like that for an answer can come as unprofessional.

They don’t like being talked to that way and they won’t help you if you talk that way to them. I don’t blame them. Sending multiple tickets, each one nasty, won’t help. They don’t pay attention to them. If you want help from someone be nice, and be patient.

They have your tickets on ignore.

Guest logoeasy

I have been around since 2012 (not too long, I guess), just 5 years. I would have raised around 10 support tickets upto now and all my issues were addressed and resolved as well (similar to your experience).

No doubts 2 issues, did take longer that the expected time to resolve such issues, but Fiverr support people were (are) always responsive and we need to work along with them, keeping the frustration out of the way, and they will genuinely try their best and most probably get things resolved.

1 thing that is a good news, is that the Fiverr system or online platform (like all others) works on technical stuff happening in the background, like coding, etc. I am talking ONLY about the website / platform here. So, I’m sure everything that goes or seems to go wrong is fixable through coding.

(I call it coding, as I am technically illiterate).

So, yes, patience, respect & cooperation towards a support person would motivate the support person to help to his or her best possible way, perhaps by getting the right person from the technical staff to address various issues and so forth.

I have been into customer support for 20+ years and had to also handle technical issues, by coordinating it with the technical guys and each time a customer was nice, polite and cooperative, I gave such people more priority.

We must remember that technical stuff is programmable, but the people to make that happen are humans.

Guest logoeasy

favicon.ico

I had a withdrawal issue around 2 weeks ago. It did take longer than I expected for it to get fixed. But, I was very cooperative with Fiverr support and they were genuinely trying to fix it and they kept on updating me very fast whenever I needed an update. The issue got fixed. The technical stuff it is about coding, programming, etc and so, after applying some fix, Fiverr may ask us to try our technical action again (such as withdrawal, etc) and send them a screenshot of any error(s) we get, etc.

We need to do all that up and down, sometimes, for the technical people to know exactly what is technically wrong and fix it. Technical fixing sometimes takes time. If we are proactive and also respectful at the same time, we are helping the support people and helping ourselves too, to get the technical issue(s) fixed fast.

If I did not be proactive, like sending screenshots each time, etc, would my issue have been resolved ? May be not.

Archived