Partial Refunds

prologo1

Dear Fiverr Team, Few buyers requested partial refunds since they like few items of my delivery.

As example if we sell a logo design as basic package and stationy pack as extras. Then buyer agree with the logo design but not happy with stationary pack. when this kind of situations some honest buers asking partial refund. But unfortunately there is no option to do this.

can you please suggest a solution for this.

This has already been discussed a lot on the Forum, so try looking at the following topics and see if you can find a temporary solution for your situation (because currently Fiverr does not support partial refunds):

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fiverr should introduce 'Partial Refund' option

Recently a Buyer asked me to refund because I failed to rank his "Keyword" from the Google's 9th page to the first page. As the Buyer witnessed some improvement in the ranking so he wished to make a Partial refund and offered me to keep the rest of...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 46 ❤

Partial Refund - Request to Partial Refund from Seller

It would make sense to have a partial refund option, Recently i attempted a relatively large order in video editing which is something that i do not usually do or offer in my initial services, the files were huge and took literally days to render and...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 18 ❤

This has already been discussed a lot on the Forum, so try looking at the following topics and see if you can find a temporary solution for your situation (because currently Fiverr does not support partial refunds):

Fiverr should introduce 'Partial Refund' option

Recently a Buyer asked me to refund because I failed to rank his "Keyword" from the Google's 9th page to the first page. As the Buyer witnessed some improvement in the ranking so he wished to make a Partial refund and offered me to keep the rest of...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 46 ❤

Partial Refund - Request to Partial Refund from Seller

It would make sense to have a partial refund option, Recently i attempted a relatively large order in video editing which is something that i do not usually do or offer in my initial services, the files were huge and took literally days to render and...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 18 ❤

Sorry…I didn’t see them. Thanks for mentioning. 👍

Archived