Please solve this major problems

omjhody

i have buyers that left me 1 star review.
the problem is i didn’t open my account for a few days

and the order comes like a flood
buyer order without let us know first in message

please fiverr could you add an option to us
to ACCEPT or NOT ACCEPTING an order?!

Guest offlinehelpers

Buyers don’t have to send you a message before they order - they just order, and then you complete the task.

i didn’t open my account for a few days

You’ve been a seller since 2015 - you surely know to check your account regularly?

If you missed a notification for an order, I’m not sure that a message instead would have helped to be honest - you might have missed that as well.

The accept/reject button discussion has been around a lot:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Should Sellers be allowed to accept or decline an order if buyers placed the order without contacting or without proper Information? Yes, Seller should have an option to accept or reject order. No, Seller will have to accept the order if buyer...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 38 ❤

Buyers don’t have to send you a message before they order - they just order, and then you complete the task.

You’ve been a seller since 2015 - you surely know to check your account regularly?

If you missed a notification for an order, I’m not sure that a message instead would have helped to be honest - you might have missed that as well.

The accept/reject button discussion has been around a lot:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Please Vote Now for New Fiverr Feature for Sellers - Seller Accept/Reject orders...

Should Sellers be allowed to accept or decline an order if buyers placed the order without contacting or without proper Information? Yes, Seller should have an option to accept or reject order. No, Seller will have to accept the order if buyer...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 38 ❤

thanks, we need this

They did not leave 1 star, orders were canceled, and the system automatically included 1-star reviews. Use vacation mode if you are unable to work. 😐

I’m confused about the offline feature. I’m not sure what that does aside from hide the green button to notify people you are online. It hides your gigs from the online search also.

Considering what’s written, it seems as though you can have your gigs disabled from the search engine though I’m not sure what pausing or vacation mode is about. (Or what’s the benfits/purpose of having all Three?)

I’m just as confused about this feature as you 😉

Buyer can’t give you review unless you deliver something.

If you didn’t even open your account then it means someone else opened it and then delivery?

It’s okay for buyer to order directly without message.

They did not leave 1 star, orders were canceled, and the system automatically included 1-star reviews. Use vacation mode if you are unable to work. 😐

They did not leave 1 star, orders were canceled, and the system automatically included 1-star reviews

I didn’t know that. Buyer usually does that. They leave and come back week or two but seller usually login everyday and now he must.

I’m confused about the offline feature. I’m not sure what that does aside from hide the green button to notify people you are online. It hides your gigs from the online search also.

It hides your gigs from the online search also.

Actually, it doesn’t. Ever since they implemented it, I’ve always been shown as offline. I don’t like showing myself online here, with so much work going on and the fact that I check on orders when I’m at break at work. My gigs, which have now recovered from the algorithm debacle, remain visible on the first pages.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to also get a flood of buyers initially that helped me to become level 1 in just my first month.
I was very unhappy.

Then I did the real magic… I put my account on vacation mode for 9 months.

Result: My gigs are a silent hill and I am at peace now

#sarcasm

I used to also get a flood of buyers initially that helped me to become level 1 in just my first month.

I was very unhappy.

Then I did the real magic… I put my account on vacation mode for 9 months.

Result: My gigs are a silent hill and I am at peace now

#sarcasm

very sad to hear that trouble bro *BigHug 😂

Archived