Fiverr Community Forum

1 month did not get any order?

I have been marketing on Fiber and other social media for a month but have not received any order yet. Please help me. How do I get an order?

This Is My gig:- https://www.fiverr.com/share/8yl6NZ

12 Likes

Change the post category to either “Improve My Gig” or “My Fiverr Gigs” please.

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice

You should improve your gig. there’s some typing mistake and share your gig on social media and other sharing platform to get more impression.

Good luck brother

1 Like

Thaks for your Advice Bro

1.You should improve your gig
2.active maximum time
3.sent buyer request every day

1 Like

Publish one gig at business than others. Send 10 buyer requests. Price medium.

1 Like

Hi Rony,
I know your pain buddy. Please be patience and patch with fiverr. I can give you some useful tips That hope work for you …really work for you and get Orders…
first complete your 7 gigs in different category and follow buyer request during 6.30 to 9.00 pm
11.30 pm to 2.30 am
morning 6.30 to 8.30 and 12 to 2 afternoon …
and when you see buyer request apply with a great attractive letter that different from other and explain how you will work and when you submit clearly …
Thank you Rony and best wishes for your business…

5 Likes

thanks for your valuable advice

1 Like

thanks for your valuable advice

thanks for your valuable tips.

Active mostly on fiverr and share gig on social

1 Like

Your post will be moved if you put it in the wrong category.

Here is a list of articles that may help you - the first two are particularly important:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service .

3 Likes

Keep patience, Hope you get order soon.

1 Like

It still says “Satisfaction grunted” in all 3 package descriptions. It also still says “Thank you so much for visit my gig.” . Maybe changing those might help.

I’m a new seller though. Try to make at least 5+ Gigs on your profile. Upload 3 images rather than one. Do keyword research before uploading your title, tag and description. Thank you brother.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@ronybd20
Hope you will get an order soon.Be patient & Wish you all the best. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

keep patience success will come soon.wish you best of luck.

Try to stay active in fiverr hoprfully you will get order soon…Best of luck