After 6 years on Fiver I had a Top seller badge and I have lost it because of Covid-19

deesajn

A quick story. A bit sad maybe. I have been on Fiverr since 2015, so 6 years. And finally, after 6 years I have received a TOP SELLER badge. It was very hard, because I am in a very small niche, where you need to have a real artistic skills. Many people have tried to copy my gigs, copy my works, but to do it you need to paint it, you cannot just copy and paste some vector elements. But of course there are very few orders, like in every niche. But I am not complaining. Hard work like everywhere.

Then Covid-19 put me in the bed (hospital), so my stats went down. I lost it, I lost my badge. And I know I will never be able to get in again. My stats are perfect now, but the opportunity has lost. So it looks like I am another victim of this horrible disease…

A quick story. A bit sad maybe. I have been on Fiverr since 2015, so 6 years. And finally, after 6 years I have received a TOP SELLER badge. It was very hard, because I am in a very small niche, where you need to have a real artistic skills. Many people have tried to copy my gigs, copy my works, but to do it you need to paint it, you cannot just copy and paste some vector elements. But of course there are very few orders, like in every niche. But I am not complaining. Hard work like everywhere.

Then Covid-19 put me in the bed (hospital), so my stats went down. I lost it, I lost my badge. And I know I will never be able to get in again. My stats are perfect now, but the opportunity has lost. So it looks like I am another victim of this horrible disease…

And I know I will never be able to get in again.

You don’t know that.

There were some sellers who lost their TRS badge and then got it again.

And I know I will never be able to get in again.

You don’t know that.

There were some sellers who lost their TRS badge and then got it again.

Thank you. You are completely right. Probably my mood showing me everything in black colours.

It’s really shocked me, But I can say you honestly, don’t make the depressed in your mind.
If you are a active seller so you can do this again I mean you can achieve the TRS badge again.
So I wish, may God give you strongest mind, peace of your thoughts and hard working power to fight again in this Platforms…
Thank you…

It’s really shocked me, But I can say you honestly, don’t make the depressed in your mind.

If you are a active seller so you can do this again I mean you can achieve the TRS badge again.

So I wish, may God give you strongest mind, peace of your thoughts and hard working power to fight again in this Platforms…

Thank you…

Thanks a lot, your words gave me power!

I lost it, I lost my badge. And I know I will never be able to get in again.

Not necessarily!

Check out this topic: :D Got my TRS back! :D

Archived