Fiverr Community Forum

After 6 years on Fiver I had a Top seller badge and I have lost it because of Covid-19

A quick story. A bit sad maybe. I have been on Fiverr since 2015, so 6 years. And finally, after 6 years I have received a TOP SELLER badge. It was very hard, because I am in a very small niche, where you need to have a real artistic skills. Many people have tried to copy my gigs, copy my works, but to do it you need to paint it, you cannot just copy and paste some vector elements. But of course there are very few orders, like in every niche. But I am not complaining. Hard work like everywhere.

Then Covid-19 put me in the bed (hospital), so my stats went down. I lost it, I lost my badge. And I know I will never be able to get in again. My stats are perfect now, but the opportunity has lost. So it looks like I am another victim of this horrible disease…

16 Likes

Great sorrow… :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

You don’t know that.

There were some sellers who lost their TRS badge and then got it again.

7 Likes

Thank you. You are completely right. Probably my mood showing me everything in black colours.

2 Likes

Thanks @tawsifer_rahman

It’s really shocked me, But I can say you honestly, don’t make the depressed in your mind.
If you are a active seller so you can do this again I mean you can achieve the TRS badge again.
So I wish, may God give you strongest mind, peace of your thoughts and hard working power to fight again in this Platforms…
Thank you…

2 Likes

Well, I had the same thing happen. In 2018. And never got it back. So…

1 Like

Hmm, that’s a gig I never imagined. Coat of arms, how about that!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, your words gave me power!

I a really sorry. I hope you will get it once again!

Yea, this is my profession.
Coat of arms are not very popular, but some people need them.

1 Like

Not necessarily!

Check out this topic: :D Got my TRS back! :D

5 Likes

Thanks a lot! This is great!

1 Like

@deesajn Sorry to hear that. But you still have the skill and work hard then you will be TRS again. Best of luck mate.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience, I`m inspired to listen from you.
Keep your patience brother.

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate! I appreciate tt!

Thanks a lot! Your words helped me a lot

1 Like

Hope you will get your top rated badge again

1 Like

very sad. but one day you will get success in another way. pray for you.

1 Like

inspired from you bro.i am still looking for 1st order

1 Like