Big problem with my gig

gownix123

Hello so im here to ask a question. So when i type Rocket League in search bar my gig was on the 1st page for like a few days 2-5 then it completly dissapire i cant find it on the 1st page to 16th been looking all day long for a few days. I can find my gig by tags and i can easly see myself in ‘‘online sellers’’ but i cant find it when i type Rocket League in search bar so im not able to get back into 1st page… There is plenty of sellers that are here for ages when they have around 1-10 reviews… Do u guys know what do i need to do to get back into 1st page OR at least to get back into searching bar when soemone type Rocket league?

Are you also getting zero impressions? First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Are you also getting zero impressions? First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Im getting impressions and clicks becasue u can find my by tags that i have added and by online sellers i just cant find myself in that rocket league search bar

Im getting impressions and clicks becasue u can find my by tags that i have added and by online sellers i just cant find myself in that rocket league search bar

Hi @gownix123,

There’s no active gig showing on your profile. Are you sure you didn’t pause it by mistake?

Here, this is a screenshot of your Fiverr profile.

1.thumb.png.87b6bf567d87f40b62272229bee4a353.png
11677×808 29.3 KB

This is not a answer for a question im looking for

But it is the one you need to actually hear.

Your position is irrelevant when your actions are putting your account at risk.

(Or maybe Fiverr now drops all people with multiple accounts?)

Archived