Burnt photos maybe here?

Hi cutie pies 🙂

Is there a way to find all photos I’ve uploaded in a comment or reply on this forum?

Opening and searching each comment/reply individually from my forum profile would take 100 hours.

I’m asking because 2 years ago my house caught on fire while I asleep inside. I did get myself and little brother out, but every single thing I ever owned went up in flames. Only photos I still have are ones I posted on social media + this forum. Thank goodness I did that! And now I want to find and download them.

Thank you, bunnies and frogs.

Let me check. Maybe you can search for Your activity in specific range. Images in comments have different color so it is easy to spot them, but still you would have to click on it to see what it is and download.

Sorry for your loss.

Maybe forum MODs can help also, coding to extract photos only?

Help?

Ok, trying to figure out how to do what @wp_kid said:

"Download your archive, open user_archive.csv on code editor, search for jpg/png. You can find url of images. Then go by those links. "

1. I downloaded my archive.

2. Extracted all files.

3. Clicked on ‘User Archive.’ Here’s a screenshot of what’s open now. Have no idea what the next part of the instructions mean (hence no idea how to do this) . . .

608332060_thearchive.thumb.png.3618c705d44dfa8f0b94e74691eb9df2.png
the archive1920×1080 231 KB

Thanks! 😃

Alternatively: Advanced search with filters (username) and (contains image) Search results for '@mae_creativity with:images order:latest' - Fiverr Community Forum

WOW !!! You are sooooo smart!!

Thank you so much–I simply clicked on your link and found exactly the photo I was looking for right away. Grateful to you, face emoji

How did you know how to do this? 🙂 I just checked out your gigs and see that they are all artistic. Conclusion: You’re talented in both left and right brained skills 🙂

Mae

WOW !!! You are sooooo smart!!

Thank you so much–I simply clicked on your link and found exactly the photo I was looking for right away. Grateful to you, face emoji

How did you know how to do this? 🙂 I just checked out your gigs and see that they are all artistic. Conclusion: You’re talented in both left and right brained skills 🙂

Mae

Glad you found a easy way 😃

Archived