Fiverr Community Forum

Can you suggest any methods for getting first order on fiverr

I dont suggest copy and pasting. Your gig offers need to be unique. Not like everyone elses

3 Likes

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/top-10-tips-for-new-fiverr-sellers

Also, that big magnifying glass button at the top of the forum is the Search button. You should use that, as your question has been asked and answered literally thousands of times here already.

7 Likes

Hey greetings to you,
You misunderstood my message as i was not saying that what you took i was saying that you can contact buyers outside the fiverr platform to buy your gigs not the buyers on the fiverr so i m not suggesting any spam activities please go through the message again have a good day !

4 Likes

Then you need to be more specific in your original message, as you don’t specify this. Perhaps consider editing your original message. Anyone reading your message would most likely assume you were talking about approaching buyers on Fiverr.

4 Likes

sure I will do the same

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought at first lol. Just need to remember when reading peoples posts, that not everyone can write in perfect english / get their point across the way they meant it to. :smiley:

2 Likes

Of course - I’m very much aware of that. I’m also aware that the guys replying on this thread all speak far better English than I speak any of their regional languages, so kudos to them in that respect.

But, several answers provided in this thread are spreading misinformation, even if that’s unintentional. I’m not trying to call out a person who speaks English as a second language because they’re not speaking perfect English, but rather what they’re contributing here on the forum, as an answer to a question, is misinformation. That’s all.

3 Likes

there nothing specific methods for getting first order, just share your gigs on social media and improve your skill to show on your portfolio

2 Likes

To all of you who repeated Fiverr myths - just don’t:

… and when you’ve taken that on board, try these suggestions that might actually help:

3 Likes

Posting your gig repeatedly is not promotion. Don’t do that and don’t advise others to do it.

Social media only helps (maybe)
if you’re sharing insight.

2 Likes

Sharing gigs on social media does nothing. Please stop suggesting it will get people orders.

3 Likes

then what do you suggest

1 Like

I suggest things in the forum literally every day. You would know if you read the forum.

Stop giving advice on things you don’t understand. It helps no one. Social media advice about Fiverr just clogs the internet with gig links, which NO ONE wants and it makes all of look bad.

4 Likes

Here are a whole bunch of suggestions:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

In such highly competitive era of fiverr, You can easily land your first order by following some simple steps:

1. Download Fiverr app and (MOD EDIT: myth removed)
  2. Keep on checking for Buyer Requests and respond to them in effective way.
    Dont copy paste the same template while responding to a buyer request.
  3. Be considerate of what the buyer demands in his request and design your proposal around
    that.
  4. Start by addressing his Name. “Hi Rachel” etc so theres more personal connect
  5. Describe why you are perfect for the job
  6. Dont keep your price too high at the start. You ll have plenty of chances to do so once you
    get enough great reviews.
  7. Hope this will help you in getting your first order.
5 Likes

promote your gig in social marketing like Facebook,twitter,LinkedIn,pinterest,blogger etc.

3 Likes

Everyday Send buyer request

2 Likes

active more and more to get order quick

Posting your gig on social media does not get orders. Please stop repeating this nonsense.

Parroting bad advice on things you don’t understand and can’t support with evidence is not helpful.

4 Likes

Send Everyday Buyer Request