Fiverr Community Forum

Do auto-completed orders are back?

Hello,

My last 5 orders are all autocompleted without me taking action after the three days window.
Is it a bug or what?

5 Likes

Do auto-completed orders are back?

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

The Terms of Service have been updated recently.

Currently, regarding completion, they say:

An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.

Also:

• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed. Buyers also have 14 days to post a review on the delivered work.
  • Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.

:thinking: :woman_shrugging: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Yikes! That’s a lot of time for an unreasonable person to start making demands.

1 Like

That’s confusing. What’s 14 days and what’s 30 days? Maybe one is for responding to a review and the other is for posting any review. It’s not clear what they mean.

3 Likes

I think they just forgot to remove the clause which says " Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days". This is because I think it has now changed to 14 days. :thinking: Not sure though.

5 Likes

But which was to be destroyed, the master sentence or the apprentice sentence?

stickie1 stickie2 stickies3 superstickies

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

So which is it? 14 days or 30 days?

It looks like someone in charge of these messages is confused like the rest of us. :confused:

Customer support is also confused and told me it was 30 days. Then I think they said 14 days.

3 Likes

Oh, good. Having to mark it complete manually doesn’t make sense to me. I’ll be happy if it stays automatic.

1 Like

When a message from fiverr mentions two different timeframes for a review in the same message … it makes you wonder what’s going on. :thinking: I don’t think anyone really knows.

1 Like

I think 14 days is for buyer to post review. And 30days for seller to post review.
Correct me if i am wrong. :wink:

1 Like

Customer support told me I have ten days after the buyer leaves a review. So I’m still confused. Maybe you’re right @lovestar2000. I’ve had another customer support person tell me recently it was still 30 days.

2 Likes

The 30 days bit says “users”, that’s both sellers and buyers. It’s unclear either way.

So we have 10, 14 and 30 days in the collection now. Well, if support doesn’t know either, I guess if we want to know, we need to buy a gig and try to review it on day 11, if it works, stop with the review before completing it, then try again on day 15… (of course we still could not be completely sure as there may be a bug that lets us finish a review once started, even if the day limit is reached when completing it ;))

2 Likes

Weren’t we told the buyer has ten days to leave a review? Then there was confusion if it was ten days after it auto completes, making it 13 days, or ten days from when it was delivered. And since we still have blind reviews I’m not even sure if that is in effect yet.

I believe no one knows.

1 Like

Yes, it would be good if ToS etc. reflected the actual current state of affairs (and ideally advise coming-soon updates in brackets, too).

2 Likes

I wish an announcement would clarify all this but as I said it might be possible no one knows.

1 Like

I think this implementation was partial as I never got “mark your order complete” thing ever.

1 Like

It’s really confusing, someone from Fiverr management should take a break and think deeply to fix all these before coming with new things.