Do You know Editing a a Fiverr Choice gig how much affect?

abunasim390

Hi Fiverr sellers,

Hope you guys doing a good business.
1.5 months ago one of my best seller gigs got the “Fiverr choice” badge.
I was planning to edit & upgrade my gig packages (Higher price) with some extra features.
Will it affect my gigs Fiverr choice badge? Does anyone have any idea about this?
I’m badly needing your help.

Thanks,
Nasim

I’m sorry you haven’t gotten an answer on this, but chances are that nobody who’s read your question knows the answer.

If I had to guess, though, I would say that I doubt it would affect the badge.

(Deductive) Reasoning: People like to complain on the forums. If it did affect the badge, there would be complaints. Because there are no complaints, there’s likely no effect.

I’m sorry you haven’t gotten an answer on this, but chances are that nobody who’s read your question knows the answer.

If I had to guess, though, I would say that I doubt it would affect the badge.

(Deductive) Reasoning: People like to complain on the forums. If it did affect the badge, there would be complaints. Because there are no complaints, there’s likely no effect.

Thank you for your help.

What do you think about editing a gig which is eligible for promoted gig beta ?

If you plan on promoting, then you absolutely want it to shine.

From what I’ve read, those are based on clicks. You want to have the best chance possible of converting those click to orders, otherwise you’re just wasting your money.

(You first need to get rid of those bit-ly URLs. Please see (CPM) point 3: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide)

• 1 month later...

If you plan on promoting, then you absolutely want it to shine.

From what I’ve read, those are based on clicks. You want to have the best chance possible of converting those click to orders, otherwise you’re just wasting your money.

(You first need to get rid of those bit-ly URLs. Please see (CPM) point 3: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide)

Thank you so much for your help 🙂

Archived