Fiverr getting error how can i resolve

debashis993

• 3 months later...
Guest offlinehelpers

In the top view you’re viewing your profile as a seller, so you don’t see the gig videos, just the gig images.

In the bottom view, you’re viewing as a buyer so you see the gig videos.

Guest offlinehelpers

as a buyer not able to see my pic in the gig

as a buyer not able to see my pic in the gig

Because you see the video by default as a buyer. If you click through to the gig itself, then you can see the gig image as well as the video.

Honestly, there’s nothing wrong! 🙂

On 12/12/2017 at 3:19 PM, offlinehelpers said:

Because you see the video by default as a buyer. If you click through to the gig itself, then you can see the gig image as well as the video.

Honestly, there’s nothing wrong! 🙂

see now

710205046_Screenshot(80)1.thumb.jpg.ab4ac4153548b2c0a2850179bf66a0ac.jpg
1305905933_Screenshot(82).thumb.jpg.7ab37245505b3db35e04fbba44a7d59b.jpg

now anyone can tell me the solution?

Guest offlinehelpers

now anyone can tell me the solution?

So in your seller backend your profile picture is intermittently appearing and disappearing? Your first pair of images didn’t show that.

Mine did as well earlier today - my guess is it’s a bug. Your profile image is appearing to buyers which is all that matters! 🙂

So in your seller backend your profile picture is intermittently appearing and disappearing? Your first pair of images didn’t show that.

Mine did as well earlier today - my guess is it’s a bug. Your profile image is appearing to buyers which is all that matters! 🙂

so what to do for this do you know any solution

Guest offlinehelpers

so what to do for this do you know any solution

If your profile image is only missing in the seller backend, the only person who’s not seeing it is you. As I assume you know what you look like it’s not really a problem! 😉

However, if it is a concern then I’m sure you could ask CS?

I also can not see your profile image. Sounds like a temporary glitch. Fiverr having an update, sounds like a glitch on your profile. Not to worry about it. It will be fixed automatically in few days. if it’s too much bothering you can ask Fiverr Supports attention.

screenshot

Screenshot_16.thumb.jpg.f0e3533b3e7683abc8ba62274769bc11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, anyone can tell me any solution to this problem two times I contact CS team but they did not solve my problem?

My gig does not show up on fiverr page

10781537_Screenshot(89).thumb.jpg.32df82da13e3fc1202a7d7c67339324d.jpg
2065976033_Screenshot(91).thumb.png.677adb4f103234166e4ec88dbd4bae65.png
1212313346_Screenshot(92).thumb.png.2e26202212245144bbd5da20e93afa42.png

It was page number 4 after filter Fiverr/Graphic Design/Banner ads/ 1/ within 24 delivery 2/static banner

if I search “Awesome Web Banners” it will show up

Problem is when I search with Fiverr filter my gig did not show

Last time response this message from CS team and market solved

I understand your frustration in your Gig not showing in the online filter but I previously provided you proof that your Gig is found in your category and I did not search for your title.

Please make sure when you are searching for your Gig, that you are signed out of your Fiverr account to get a more accurate result. Our search system will sometimes make it harder for sellers to find their own Gigs in search while they are signed in so they cannot try to boost their impressions.

Let me know If anyone can tell me any solution!

Thank you
Debashis

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you, but when I search through Fiverr filter it did not show up what to do for this?

like It was page number 4 after filter Graphic Design/Banner ads/ within 24 delivery /static banner.

The online filter doesn’t seem to be working properly, so it may be no surprise if other filters don’t work either.

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I am always online but there is no way I can announce that now that the online option no longer works. This is not fair. Please let me show as being online. Please enable the option to show online sellers. How can some sellers have the available...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 39 ❤

The online filter doesn’t seem to be working properly, so it may be no surprise if other filters don’t work either.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Show online sellers no longer works

I am always online but there is no way I can announce that now that the online option no longer works. This is not fair. Please let me show as being online. Please enable the option to show online sellers. How can some sellers have the available...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 39 ❤

Hi I did not use online filter

just two

1/ 24 hours delivery

2/ static banner

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi I did not use online filter

just two

1/ 24 hours delivery

2/ static banner

Your image shows you used the ‘show online sellers’ and ‘static banner’ filters with the orange arrows pointing to the ticked boxes?

How about trying it without the ‘online’ filter ticked?

Guest offlinehelpers

see this if you find my gig please tell me?

Nope - can’t see it.

Have you asked CS? None of my gigs were showing for ‘English’ at one point because I’d chosen UK English - CS fixed it but I have to have US English as a language as well. It did take them a few days, but they got there in the end! It might be something as simple as that?

Good luck! 🙂

Nope - can’t see it.

Have you asked CS? None of my gigs were showing for ‘English’ at one point because I’d chosen UK English - CS fixed it but I have to have US English as a language as well. It did take them a few days, but they got there in the end! It might be something as simple as that?

Good luck! 🙂

Ok ignore language but if I filter through STATIC BANNER show up three number page but when clicking 24 hours delivery it not show.

I’m confused after this issue still now I’m not getting any order what you say?

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok ignore language but if I filter through STATIC BANNER show up three number page but when clicking 24 hours delivery it not show.

I’m confused after this issue still now I’m not getting any order what you say?

The filters aren’t working?

Archived