Fiverr removed my account. hypocrisy?

academicwriterx

THIS IS NOT FAIR. I COPIED MY TITLE FROM A LEVEL 2 SELLER WHO HAS MORE THAN 100 REVIEWS (4.9 rating). Fiverr REMOVED MY ACCOUNT DUE TO ACADEMIC THING AND HE IS EARNING SAME FOR THIS? WHY THIS HYPOCRISY?
He is earning for same thing ACADEMIC SUPPORT

I WANT A VALID REASON. DONT GIVE ME PRE WRITTEN ANSWER. IF I VIOLATED TOS, HE DID IT TOO.

THIS IS NOT FAIR. I COPIED MY TITLE FROM A LEVEL 2 SELLER WHO HAS MORE THAN 100 REVIEWS (4.9 rating). Fiverr REMOVED MY ACCOUNT DUE TO ACADEMIC THING AND HE IS EARNING SAME FOR THIS? WHY THIS HYPOCRISY?

I WANT A VALID REASON. DONT GIVE ME PRE WRITTEN ANSWER. IF I VIOLATED TOS, HE DID IT TOO.

IF I VIOLATED TOS, HE DID IT TOO.

Even if your neighbor kills his wife you are not allowed to kill yours !

Guest offlinehelpers

I think you got your answers here:
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I created 2 gigs and both got removed. I modified them 3 times but still no approval First gig was “I will do work like writing articles, summaries, blogs, poems and research papers” which got removed becauser fiverr doesnt allow to do other...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 8 ❤

I think you got your answers here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

All my gigs keep getting removed

I created 2 gigs and both got removed. I modified them 3 times but still no approval First gig was “I will do work like writing articles, summaries, blogs, poems and research papers” which got removed becauser fiverr doesnt allow to do other...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 8 ❤

Still not my answer. Go and search “academic” in search bar. There will be lots of gig with hundreds of reviews. I copied from them and mine got removed.

Guest offlinehelpers

Still not my answer. Go and search “academic” in search bar. There will be lots of gig with hundreds of reviews. I copied from them and mine got removed.

Happy to help - you’re more than welcome! 🙂

Yeah, I kinda lost the incentive to offer any help after reading this:

I COPIED MY TITLE FROM A LEVEL 2 SELLER

Still, you want a valid reason? It’s because you were caught. Simple as that.

Yeah, I kinda lost the incentive to offer any help after reading this:

I COPIED MY TITLE FROM A LEVEL 2 SELLER

Still, you want a valid reason? It’s because you were caught. Simple as that.

And fiverr is so stupid to give me a reason " fiverr doesnt support doing student’s work" lol. Plus copy doesnt mean same. I edited it with my fields of interest

If I had wheels, I’d be a wagon.

Your account name suggests that your gigs will break the TOS. Your titles suggested the same. It’s time to rethink your strategy and move in a different direction.

You’re looking for sympathy and you won’t find it here.

Then why didnt it directly removed my account before removing my 2 gigs

If you really want to do something that will help you, use the forum search 🔍 and look for other threads about academic whatever.

Warning: after reading, you may want to start a new account with a different username

Hey, you surely know how to make friends everywhere, at least, that´s what counts.

If you really want to do something that will help you, use the forum search 🔍 and look for other threads about academic whatever.

Warning: after reading, you may want to start a new account with a different username

Hey, you surely know how to make friends everywhere, at least, that´s what counts.

thats still not my answer

Everyone is violating TOS then. Why only me?

Not everyone violate TOS!

You are not the only one who has been banned after TOS violation.

if the police captures one person for murder it should capture another too and Not gives and pays thousands to murderer who becomes example for New comers. If a person is committing murder and people say that he is not getting caught and you are. This is hypocrisy or law on preference.

Answer to your wife example

AND YEAH. Go and search “academic” in search bar. Those gigs are not violating TOS?

They removed my reply for posting reality

if the police captures one person for murder it should capture another too and Not gives and pays thousands to murderer who becomes example for New comers. If a person is committing murder and people say that he is not getting caught and you are. This is hypocrisy or law on preference.

Answer to your wife example

AND YEAH. Go and search “academic” in search bar. Those gigs are not violating TOS?

I removed your reply for breaking the rules.

See how that works?

Archived