Getting no orders these days is it due to pandemic or vacations

anamayaz

Well, since no one is allowed unnecessary travel, it seems unlikely the drought is due to vacations

The pandemic has had an effect on everyone’s lives, including on Fiverr. Added to which, the algorithm rewrite may affect sales, too.

Well, since no one is allowed unnecessary travel, it seems unlikely the drought is due to vacations

That depends on where you live. We’ve got some (I better censor myself here) who went, or are going, to Greece, to enjoy their vacations. Now, there aren’t all that many buyers from my country, so it doesn’t make a difference when it comes to getting orders, but if we have (I better censor myself here again) who have to go on a vacation and enjoy on a beach in the middle of the pandemic, I’m sure there are other people from various countries doing the same.

Lol! The English flocked to the beaches last week. Here in Scotland we still have a 5 mile limit for non essential travel.

Ok - perhaps people are still going on vacation (holiday, as we call it here), but from the number of travel companies complaining about - and going out of! - business, imo that’s unusual.

Archived