Fiverr Community Forum

Gigs analytics and order rate

Hello everyone
I used to see my gig on the first page or the second one at max in the online sellers section
a few days ago I noticed that my gig was on page 9-10 or even not found at all in the search
also, the gig analytics is N/A
I am new to Fiverr and I have done 7 ordered in about 3 months all are 5 stars
also, I have not received any messages for a few days which is unusual as I used to receive messages daily
I can’t understand what is happening
Am I banned or something?
please help and thank you

1 Like

Bro, There is bug in fiverr site. Analysis page are down. I think fiverr is working for it. And Also I face that gig ranking issue. Also, My gig in first page. Now it goes to 6-7 pages.
I hope it will solve soon. But not sure. Still fiverr could not fix that. We hope it will fix soon. :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

thanks for your reply
Do you have an idea if that bug is fixed all rankings will return back as it was before the bug or no?
I also have another questions as i am new here
Does my level or number of orders i created affect what i receive in buyer request or no
thank you

1 Like

It is affecting all of us: Gig analytics issue: causing data to not be shown (Still there and updating)

2 Likes

I see now thank you so much

1 Like

I think it will not return back to our gig rank place. Let’s wait and see. What happen next :grin: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like