Fiverr Community Forum

[GUIDE] How to write actionable answers to buyer requests

wonderful article, thank you. :clap:

Very informative. As a new seller this post will help me doing better for the future. I will try to read your all post .

Thanks and Regards,

Mahinul Mahi

1 Like

Thanks a lot for helpful informetion with us.

Good ideas overall, but I disagree with the example you gave of a “perfect” reply.

That’s literally copying a sentence of the original request. It’s inorganic, stiff. Sounds robotic. Personality > everything else, and that reply just doesn’t show personality. I would much rather go with someone who was more original and didn’t copy and paste an entire sentence from my request. Just the word “request” is weird in this context. You need to stand out. Bamboozle the client. Make him curious. Make him contact you, and take it from there. You don’t even need to address the request directly in most cases, you just need to entice them to contact you.

This, of course, if the buyer request was worthy of an answer. They rarely are.

Thanks for suggestions.

1 Like

This is how I would submit a proposal for this, I enter the jungle the other day and posted about it here, it’s a realm of insanity from people who can’t be bothered to read what the buyer put.

Hey Leo, aka Mr Radio, did you ever find a writer for this?

I’ve consumed tonnes of Booth Junkie and Bill DeWees videos online, studied acoustics and soundproofing, microphones, interfaces and DAWS. I’ve books on the subject ranging from Peter Dickson’s Voice Over Man, to Stuart Pearce’s Voice Alchemy.

I know the difference densities of materials to build a booth, and where to buy one from when you’re the world’s worst carpenter.

I’ve worked with microphones for over thirty years going back to when I kinda bunked school to do some stuff for the BBC, been a tea boy, admin, presenter and senior management at radio stations and have worked with my voice for much of my life.

To create the ultimate guide would need industry voices to take part, people like George the Tech Whittam on processing to combat poor acoustics, Nancy Wolfson chatting about performance and J Michael Collins on demo tapes, and Kev from ipDTL, or someone from Source Connect on remote connections.

Interviewing these people would be best, transcripts for web teasers selling a book and an audiobook version too.

It’ll be more than 5,000 words, but it’ll be more than the ultimate guide. It’ll be web content, a book, YouTube content and an audio book but I’d need a royalty cut considerate of what I bring to the table.

Let’s talk and make something really cool come from this

Thanks

Andy

Okay, I admit I have industry experience but that is how I would reply to something like that.

4 Likes

double plus good lol @ moderation

It was a dull January day, as the clock struck thirteen yet more posts flew down the censorship tube to Winston Smith’s desk at the Ministry of Truth.

2 Likes

Thank you for given this valuable suggestions. I have already send more then 100 buyer request but didn’t get any good result.

Thanks for very important lesson delivered. Best of luck

that’s will definitely help us

this is very helpful for me

thank you very much for helpfful suggestion

great idea about buyer requests

Really good suggestion thanks for shared.

That response would most certainly be worthy! I’m a big fan of both myself!

Thank you for your valuable article.

Great Advice smashradio

Leo,

Outstanding post. Thank you for sharing this.

Great suggestions. Thank you for the information. I needed this.

Thank you for the suggestions :slightly_smiling_face: