Fiverr Community Forum

Help for promoting my fiverr account

Hi,
This is zawar!
Hope you are all fine i need a little help i have joined fiverr in the start of this august my fellows started receiving orders i am sharing my gigs in different platforms but still i haven’t received any order please if you have time check my profile maybe i made some mistakes while creating my account. any help would be appreciated
https://www.fiverr.com/zawar_hussain01?up_rollout=true

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (DES) point 1 and (IMG) point 1:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

3 Likes

hi,
first of all thank you so much for such a valuable and brief points all the mentioned points are very informative and helpful for me,
i liked PES point 1 and 6, PPD point 1 and 4, CPM point 5 because the mentioned statements which is not valid for description unfortunately i wrote it in description like ( money back guarantee, unlimited revisions etc) and CPM point 5 is also very helpful for me because i wrote the same thing ( 24/7 availability ) so once again thank you for the help i will change it accordingly.
Zawar!

1 Like

Thank you for taking time to read that thread all the way through. I know it’s long, but I packed a lot into it.

Once you’ve made all the changes you think you need, feel free to tag me, @imagination7413, in this thread and I’ll take another look.