Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, I am a new seller, please everybody pray for me in this Fiverr journey & give me some tips

I have created this gig on design google banner ads, please check my gig whether there is any wrong or not: https://www.fiverr.com/share/D54pRN

6 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 27 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Skewing your images makes you look like a beginner and does not leave a good impression.

7 Likes

I really hate to say it, however, in your gig portfolio you have a picture of ‘Steak’ but it’s written as ‘stake’.

You also have spelling mistakes throughout the gig details; such as De-sign & Ba-nner.

I would make the necessary edits to ensure you look professional.

7 Likes

Your gig images is very attractive

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice & help. I will definitely try to best to improve my self by research and plan accordingly as you mentioned.

Thank you, Sir, for your advice. Sorry for my “Steak” mistake. Actually, I don’t know about the spelling mistakes. I will try to recover from my mistake & make the necessary edits to ensure look me professionally as you suggest.

Gig Video Is Better than Gig Image.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your comment.