HI I’m fiverr Seller since May. But I didn’t get any orders yet. please help me to get at least one order

anilcs411

Maybe Paul can help you.

An often overlooked part of delivering great work is getting the right amount of information from the buyer to create a high-quality deliverable. Fortunately, Fiverr makes this easy to do, through the “Requirements” form. You can get into quite a high level of detail in the form and make the questions fairly precise, rather than just having one “tell me what you need” field. I thought it might be useful to share the types of questions we ask in our requirements forms, especially if they have b…

HI I’m fiverr Seller since May. But I didn’t get any orders yet. please help me to get at least one order.

HI I’m fiverr Seller since May.

It takes Sellers a few months or more to get the momentum going.

In the meantime, it’s time to upyour game in June. :point_down:t4:

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …
If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your sales volume. This post is part of my UPYOUR series based on This Poll and aims to help sellers to deal with issues related to the following three parts of the poll: Too many sellers offer the same thing - 51%I don’t show up in the search results -…

Also, take some time to read through Tips for Sellers it’s jampacked with helpful info!

Archived