Hi! I'm a new member from Mexico :)

steph_pg

Hello everyone! I’m Stephanie and joined Fiverr a couple of days ago but just saw this forum today. I’m from Mexico and already posted my first 2 gigs, I’m here to help people with their translations and email mkt campaigns projects 😀 Hope to get an order soon.

I’m a Marketing, Business Development & Operations professional with +8 years of experience. I am very picky with grammar & spelling so I’m thinking that my next gig will be related to proofreading, maybe. Just wanted to say hi and stay safe & healthy!!

Hi stephanie! Welcome to the fiverr forum. I suggest you look over some of the threads, they have some very interesting and helpful information that can help you.

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
I read a lot of wonderful posts here but never contributed much. So, in this post, I’ll share my insights for what I’ve learned in my Fiverr journey and how can you get more orders if you are a new and level 1 seller. A little about myself first- I am a 27 yr old digital marketer and joined Fiverr last September. I’ve been jumping forth and back from New Seller to Level 1 (credit to the order completion rate). I still don’t make much from Fiverr, it’s around $150-$200/month but it pays some of…
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…
So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Hi stephanie! Welcome to the fiverr forum. I suggest you look over some of the threads, they have some very interesting and helpful information that can help you.

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
I read a lot of wonderful posts here but never contributed much. So, in this post, I’ll share my insights for what I’ve learned in my Fiverr journey and how can you get more orders if you are a new and level 1 seller. A little about myself first- I am a 27 yr old digital marketer and joined Fiverr last September. I’ve been jumping forth and back from New Seller to Level 1 (credit to the order completion rate). I still don’t make much from Fiverr, it’s around $150-$200/month but it pays some of…
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…
So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Wow really appreciate you took the time to gather this, will definitely be useful. Thank you!!

Hello everyone! I’m Stephanie and joined Fiverr a couple of days ago but just saw this forum today. I’m from Mexico and already posted my first 2 gigs, I’m here to help people with their translations and email mkt campaigns projects 😀 Hope to get an order soon.

I’m a Marketing, Business Development & Operations professional with +8 years of experience. I am very picky with grammar & spelling so I’m thinking that my next gig will be related to proofreading, maybe. Just wanted to say hi and stay safe & healthy!!

nted to say hi and stay safe & health

Welcome forum learn anything from the Fiverr forum

Archived